Reply The Music Artists Guild
I finally added a song!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Protecter_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 am
Ok so I have had my Myspace for like ages and I finally got a song up. It's not much, but it's something :l
[Special thanks to A, B, UP, START!]

http://www.myspace.com/solojavon  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 am
sounds really great.

i'd recommend forcing yourself to be louder. when i first started i was rather quiet and ppl complained.  

A B Up Start

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 pm
sounds really good i love it but he's right u need to be louder. it'll come to u, u just have to be more confident and i kno coz that's something i have trouble with to ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm
xXOnYx MoOnXx
sounds really good i love it but he's right u need to be louder. it'll come to u, u just have to be more confident and i kno coz that's something i have trouble with to ninja

its not necessarily a confidence thing. some ppl just sing quietly. you just kinda gotta put more force into it and after a lil while you'll get used to singer louder  

A B Up Start

Protecter_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 am
A B Up Start
xXOnYx MoOnXx

its not necessarily a confidence thing. some ppl just sing quietly. you just kinda gotta put more force into it and after a lil while you'll get used to singer louder

Thanks alot you two. I did notice I dont sing loud enough. The next song I record will be louder I promise. Thanks for the positive feedback aswell.  
The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games