I'm so confused! Please HELP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-FueledByJordan-

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:02 pm

I've been dating my current boyfriend for a year and a half, and I love him to death.... but recently my friend Andrew told me that he liked me.. Ever since then I've had feelings toward Andrew. I'm not sure if this is just because he likes me or what, but its getting worse. The other day I had a dream where he pretended to be my boyfriend in front of my ex and I liked it! Yet I feel so cofortable with my boyfreind and have so many future plans with him, but he moved so I never see him anymore. I can't imagine my life without my current boyfreind, he saved me when I was at my worst. Sooo... What do I do!!?!?

Please and thank you.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

That kind of dream doesn't necessarily mean you want to go out with Andrew. It can mean that you miss your boyfriend, among other things.

Other than that, just think about what you really want, again and again. It helps to write your thoughts down. Eventually you'll come to a decision.

Kaiyle Brightblade

clm640

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Right now your probably feeling a little lonely because your bf moved away. Alot of girls need more than just a phone or computer to hold. Because of your friendship with Andrew, you've had a chance to grow closer to him and now that your bf's gone you feel like somethings missing. Since Andrew's there, you've developed small feelings for him which isn't a huge problem. If you really do love your bf, then I have no doubt that these feelings will get in the way of your current relationship. Also, you should think about your friendship with Andrew. Talk to him and let him know how you feel. Tell him what's on your mind and if he truly does like you he'll understand. I hope that this helps.
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:02 am

Tahnk you.

-FueledByJordan-

Shirtless Fatcat

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 pm

you may just feel like thet because he likes you. think about what you really want before you make a decision.
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Along with everyone else I would really think about it. Try to sort out your feelings. Make sure your feelings are really towards him before you make any drastic decisions because you may be getting guilt attraction, and I really like him that way attraction mixed up. Make sure its not just guilt thats making you feel like you like him.

sezuko

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff