Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 pm
I am posting this thread to let anyone know whom doesn't already know that gaia reduced our glow times. I knew something was strange when I couldn't find myself glowing all day with my mule account.

There is a boycott in protest - you can participate by removing your fish from your tank. This is a huge guild all about bootygrab. Other guilds are participating.

I have removed my fish.

This is my personal decision and I ask that the guild get behind this boycott.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Many tanks are going to be going on strike for a week, beginning on the 9th of this month (Friday). We are putting our fish in Barret's tank during that time. This is because Gaia is nerfing our tanks! They are decreasing our glow times and many of us have paid them a lot of Gaia cash for our fish. It isn't right and we've petitioned them but they ignore petitions.

It is really bad that Gaia would do that to us because most of us pay them for our fish and then we don't get our money's worth. There's also a place to go to petition them for all the good it does. Here's the url:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-great-gaian-aquarium-strike-petition/t.60146773/  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Day-Care Man

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 pm
This is horrible! D:<
I just started working hard on my tank too! Alot of people give support to gaia! Why would gaia do this to us? They should support us considering we PAY them!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 pm
I too have cleared out my tank of my stone coatls, grunny subs, 'meat, piranha in support of this Strike! The goldfish is simply there to keep the health of my tank up (never seen a goldie glow yet).

Power to the People!

Hell no, I won't Glow!  

HardLinesAndKevlar

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
GAIA ISSUES ONLY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash