Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DELETE!!!! NOW PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona
Everything said or done has an impact no matter how small...

User Image

Jonathan let go of Vanessa as quickly as she had let go of him. It was safer that way, for them to be as far apart as possible. Still, he really wanted to hold her and it was getting difficult to suppress his wants. What was unprofessional was starting to become blurred the more time he spent with Vanessa and that was extremely dangerous for him. He could go to jail...that would look bad on his record. He was never convicted of anything so as of now, his record was clean. Jonathan couldn't compromise that for this little girl now could he? He knew he would have to find something to keep his mind off of Vanessa for as long as seemingly possible.

"You're right...sorry about that." Mr. Verona smiled and felt a slight blush creep up to his cheeks. That was a close call and he would have to be more careful from now on to control his emotions and feelings. Vanessa was just a little girl and he was a grown man...they could never be and it was about time he realized that.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan waited until Vanessa had left before he started to quickly gather his things. He would simply have to say that he was needed elsewhere and would have some other teacher fill in for him. He left his classroom in a hurry to catch up to Vanessa, when he finally had, he slowed down to her pace as he walked along side her.

"Do you have a means of getting home? If not I can take you if you'd like." Jonathan offered, feeling a bit foolish for offering a young girl a ride home. Especially since they hardly knew each other.

"I mean...I don't mean to sound like a stalker or someone who's pushy and all but...I'd rather you not walk all by yourself." Jonathan chuckled nervously, realizing that he was babbling like an idiot.

"What I'm trying to say is that...do you need a ride home?" Jonathan ran and hand through his hair and looked away from the pretty girl beside him. It was getting harder and harder to talk with her around. He was becoming more flustered and irritated seeing as how he couldn't be as articulate as he wanted to be.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan chuckled at their lack of articulation as they walked down a hallway together. Their banter was light and fun and it made him rather happy to be around Vanessa. She was a good girl and deserved much better treatment than that given to her. He grinned and merely kept walking along side her towards the outside.

"Alright it is then...I shall drive you back home in case anyone tries to hurt you." Jonathan grinned and looked towards Vanessa, a big smile on his lips.

Jonathan started to whistle the Yiruma song he had listened to while Vanessa was sitting in his classroom. That song never failed to get stuck in his head after listening to it just ONCE.

.: Oh dear god this is embarrassingly short -_-X:.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan walked and hummed the tune until Vanessa's voice broke him out of his daydream. It was Vanessa and himself together, walking about the city in a friendly manner. The teacher had his camera slung around his neck and he was snapping pictures left and right. Finally they came upon a quaint little park where he told Vanessa to pose for him. She did to his delight and he snapped a picture. The sound of the camera snapping as well as Vanessa's voice brought him back down to Earth.

"No, you must call me Mr. Verona at all times." Jonathan acted as seriously as he could for a minute. Then his facade broke and he laughed aloud.

"No, I jest. You may call me Jonathan when we are outside of the classroom setting. It would be rather awkward if you called me by my formal name." Jonathan chuckled and inhaled deeply when they had finally made it outside of the school. It was a rather nice day to be out and he would make the most of it.

"Vanessa, do you have to go home immediately?" The man wondered.

.: No lol that was rather embarrassing :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan chuckled again and found himself near his car. He walked to the passenger's side and opened the door for Vanessa. Then he walked to his side and got it, stuck the key into the ignition and waited for the engine to get warmed up and ready to go.

"Yes...I would have felt rather awkward if that were the case." He chuckled and turned the radio on to a classical station. The light music flooded the car as the pair sat in the parking lot for awhile. Jonathan couldn't help but look down at his arm where Vanessa had taken it earlier. It was still warm as if she was still holding onto him.

"You've yet to answer my question Vanessa." Jonathan looked at her sideways with a big grin on his lips.

User Image

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces