Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Herbology (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:46 am
1. What did you like about this class, and why?
I liked that whenever you taught a lesson that you added in the quirkiness of the teacher.. If that makes sense.
I also enjoyed all the lessons, minus the rolling of the dice... That did get annoying at that point haha.

2. What did you dislike about this class, and why?
Not much really, I did enjoy what we did. Just the one lesson with catching the toadstools got annoying because of the small range we had to catch the toadstool.

3. Anything you think I could do to make the class better? If so, what?
Maybe have a few extra way to earn points, or little games to go along with the lesson.
Also, if you're planning on doing another lesson that involves rolling a die, maybe make the range to catch the item a bit more, as 5 wasn't a lot and was very hard to get.

Sorry if none of this makes 100% sense, blame it on allergy medicine lol.

Thanks for the class!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pulls out a piece of parchment and write answers for survey.

Quote:
I love the fact that we got to interact with the plants. Being able to plant them and harvest them. It's a great hands on experience.

I can honestly say there wasn't anything i disliked about this class. It was quite fun!

3. Anything you think I could do to make the class better? If so, what? I'm always looking for new ways to make this class interesting.

I'd love to be able to plant something at the beginning of the term and see how well it grows by the time Term is over.

Then gets up and hands it in to the Professor.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:19 pm
--Herbology Survey--
1. What did you like about this class, and why?i liked the way that there was lots of informative lectures about real magical plants and how they mix with the muggles it tends to give me lots of info and if i wasnt a slytherin i would be a ravenclaw

hmm thats a hard question maybe a few more pics of the plants it might help to clarify what you are talking about
3. Anything you think I could do to make the class better? If so, what? I'm always looking for new ways to make this class interesting. i liked the lectures and the home work but there seems like lesss effort was put into the classwork dont know what to add

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 pm
I liked pretty much everything. Especially working with the plants and learning about their magical properties. You were such a great teacher it would be had to dislike anything.

The only thing I disliked was how hard it was to catch those toadstools! I didn't know it would take so much effort!

3. Anything you think I could do to make the class better? If so, what? I'm always looking for new ways to make this class interesting.
Personally, I can't think of anything to improve. Maybe a little more interaction between the students and the professor? I know that was difficult for you to do this term so I really don't know. sweatdrop

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm
I'm awarding 5 extra credit points to the individuals who responded to the survey.

Which means 10 points to Hufflepuff and 10 points to Slytherin. Thank you very much for the feedback! I'm going to try to utilize it to the best of my ability the next time I teach this class.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff