Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
I Need Help.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jess Emerson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am
I woke up to a loude screatching the other night and I found claw marks on my legs I also saw blood on the walls but it went away when i blinked i thought i was seeing things I'm kinda freaked i was so scared to sleep in my room when i was visiting my mom do you think because my energy is so strong in my famly that an entity came into my room feeding off of it when i left?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 am
Most likely yes, but im not completely sure what creature would have the motive to attack you without a cause.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Another idea is that it could have been trying to tell you something important, like the house isn't safe...or it could have been for no reason at all.
If your presence got the attention of a mischievous spirit,
it might have just decided to poke fun at you for no real reason...some get a kick out of scaring people.
Did it's presence remind you of anything/anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 pm
I've experienced something like this myself. More often than not, it is someone who is trying to contact you for something important. In a lot of cases, it's pretty negative. For example, the one that attacked me was the spirit of my ex girlfriend's father, who tried to strangle me because I broke up with her. It went on for several nights before he finally backed off. Still, the point remains that in your case, whether or not it's a message is based on whether or not the presence feels familiar to you.  

-I-Nicholai-I-

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Listen... I know you probably do not believe in God, but pray. I've had the same things happen, and He can protect you and send them away. They won't like it, but they will.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games