Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
1X1 SOUL CALIBUR RP (asbloodrunscold and Stefisgarden )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:56 am
After nightmare fell at the hands of Sigfried both sword remained at the top of the tower.SoulCalibur was frozen after it was stabbed into the eye of the evil sword giving the world peace.Years later there was a man overcome with grief who heard these legends.He climbed the tower and drew Soulcalibur from it unleashed nightmare once again.Overcome with fear he ran far away leaving nightmare to do his evil deeds as he went around destroying what he could and gathering an army.The man realizing what he did destroyed soul caliber and gave the single crystals to two children who would on day have to destroy nightmare or succumb to it themselves.The people who originally tried to fight nightmare including taki and even Sigfried who no longer has soul caliber but has decided to help the two on there journey.Thanks to the crystal implanted in there chosen weapons they have the power to destroy him but only if they work together and those that died in pursuit have been brought back to life or returned to there young selves and have also joined in the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:20 am
Character skeleton:

FIRST MIDDLE LAST NAME

(Insert picture anime or description please)

"Insert victory line here"

Class of your warrior sad oh you know knight to assassin to blah blah blah)

Weapon of choice sad Now this is obvious)

Theme song: (what i hear when i see you)

Partner: (Who you travel with as your main partner it can be a game character or someone you make up)

Bio:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 am
Accepted characters:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am

Kenji RimanniMasterson

User Image

"Rest in peace because in this world you will find no more."

Class of your warrior:Scythe wielder

Weapon of choice:Scythe

Theme song: When the smoke clears-Afro samurai soundtrack

Partner: Gershall a knight he picked up along the way for his journey and MAYA A ninja he also picked up also travels with Yoshimitsu.

Bio: He learned he had a crystal from the holy sword a few years ago which is why he began training with his scythe.He learned there was another and has traveled the lands just looking for that other person because he knows what nightmare can do since his village was destroyed along with his family a few days ago.His scythe was made by Taki a friend of his familys.His crystal was forged into the blade on his scythe so it turned the blade see through like soul calibur.He wants revenge so he usually eliminates anyone in his way unless they prove there one his side.

Arisu Saki Atsuko

User Image

"Sweet dreams."

Class of your warrior: Assassin

Weapon of choice: dagger

Theme song: Kiss From A Rose Instrumental version

Partner: Taki

Bio: Arisu's parents were killed by bandits when she was really young, but she managed to get away from the bandits by hiding in the forest nearby. When the bandits were gone, she came out of the forest and walked over to where her parents' bodies were and picked up her father's dagger and her mother's necklace then headed off towards the nearest town. She lived on the streets for a while before a couple who had no children of their own adopted her. She was a quiet girl, and not surprisingly, considering what happened to her parents. Then a man came and gave her a small crystal. She didn't know what it was at the time, but thought it was pretty and kept it. Years later, she figured out what it was and what it meant she could do. She is now seventeen and, with the crystal implanted in her father's dagger and her mother's necklace around her neck, she set out to destroy Nightmare.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Kenji walked around the forest with his scythe in his hand.Yoshimitsu followed behind him as well as Maya and the knight.He stopped in a small clearing and looked around " look around?'he said and they all went different ways as Kenji stayed in the clearing.He sat down and closed his eyes and meditated listening to the sounds around him no one could sneak up on him no matter how hard they tried.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Arisu and Taki walked through the forest, carefully listening for any possible attackers. They soon came upon a clearing, only to find a boy sitting there, appearing to be meditating. Arisu's hand went to her dagger, but Taki stopped her.
"Wait," Taki said, walking forward.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 pm
He got up and stared " Taki?"he said " oh its taki..." he siad and smiled before looking at the girl " and who are you?"he said getting ready for a fight just in case she wasn't friendly but he was alone but it didn't matter he was ready anyway." if you came here to fight then you came to the right place" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm
Taki allowed herself a small smile. "Relax. She's with me," she said. "So what brings you out here, Kenji?"

((Tch...Not nearly as good as my last post.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 pm
He relaxed and smiled looking at her " I am here looking for a certain item taki" he said " i heard there were piece of a map to get to the tower of remembrance" he said still looking at the girl " oh i meant to thank you for my scythe you are very good at making them apparently" he said and stared ' so who is the girl?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 pm
"No problem," Taki said. "This is Arisu. We're looking for Nightmare to end this once and for all."

((...Wow, now I suck. sweatdrop ))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 pm
(Its alright no need to worry its fine)

He nodded " oh so you are too so am i" he said and sat back down " so i assume you are helping her taki?'he said and nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm
"Of course," Taki said.
Arisu released the hilt of her dagger.
"So how are your parents these days?" Taki asked.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:39 pm
He sighed and looked down " I don't Know there not around anymore taki" he said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm
"I see...I'm sorry to hear that," Taki said.
"I'm an orphan as well," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 pm
He looked up "Thats why i want nightmares dead he destroyed my home and killed my family including my sister" he said and sighed " I want revenge for what he did so thats why i am searching" he said and looked up " so how are you girl today?"he asked.  
1X1 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games