Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
♄Character Profiles♄ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am
Username:KateIyn
Character Name:Julie
Weight:98
Height:4.1
Personality:Hyper, obnoxious, friendly, cheerful, almost never gets angry.
Loves:Being with her friends, going to the beach, Journeying across the world
Hates:Bugs, Selfish people, gross foods, having to leave what she loves, when people talk trash to her.
Biography:When Julie was just a kid, she met a guy who kept going on about darkness being the only way to get through life. At that point, she was only a kid so she didnt understand it. She vowed to turn to the dark way. Now as she's grown up, she finally understands what turning dark means. She used to be so cruel as a kid, stealing from people, and harming them. But now she is going to fix her life. It will be hard, but as long as shes got friends along her way, she can make it! After she got over the darkness feeling, she was left with one eye full of darkness and full of light. Blue was darkness. Green was the light to life. She now journeys for why she was meant to exist.
Picture: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 am
username:Alice_Chain008

Character Name: Yukari

Weight: 95
Height: 4'0"

Personality: Is a trouble maker and loves to prank people and is really smart. Has a very good sense of justice. And is very curious.

Loves: Pranks, Nature

Hates: Citys and any place without very much nature.
Biography: When she was littler, her parents were killed. She has always been alone. Untill one day when she saw stars going out, She wanted to go investigate.

Picture:User Image  

MaximumDaddy

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am
Username: Angelbankai45
Character Name: Ally Raven
Weight: 140
Height: 5'5"
Personality: She dosen't take crap from anybody. She's kind and caring. Get her angry enough and she'll fight with even more strength and determination.
Loves: Swimming, Drawing, Reading
Hates: Mean people/bad guys
Biography: Ally has been a keyblade holder since 16, whenshe heped fight against a great evil which threatened her home world. She helps defend her city from heartless/nobodies.
Picture: Working on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Username: Shadow_Wolf_Thorn
Character Name: Thorn
Weight: 195lbs
Height: 5' 9"
Personality: Im a lone wolf the only allie i have is a spirit wolf who travles with me.
Loves: To take down any heartless that stands in my way
Hates: Heartless
Biography: My name is Thorn and i am from the Land of dragons. I have fought my way through numerous enemys just to fallow in the steps of my grandmother fah mulan china's greatest hero. Alas my world has sucome to a great and terible darkness. I to thought i wold be swallowed by the darkness but then my great ancestor's sent a spirit guid to aid me, and thus i was sent to a new world. Upon ariving a stranger ,a samall man in a black cloak with round ears told me i had the power to save my home world as long as i used the power of my heart. In doing so i was granted the power of a "Keyblad" Now with my keyblade amd trusty wolf anncestor as my guid i feel that nothing can stand in my way in restoring my world.
Picture: User Image ( and yes this is actually me lol )
MY KEYBLADE:User Image  

The_Red_Arrow294

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Username: IndieUndies00
Character Name: Atticus Hayden
Height: 5'7"
Personality: Everchanging, unpredictable, weird, funny, optimistic
Loves: Food, music, helping others, adventuring
Hates: heartless, most nobodies, bad guys who are genuine bad guys
Biography: Atticus is a semi-mysterious, hipster-esque teenager who enjoys his life which is filled with defeating evil-doers and going on exciting, action packed adventures. He is from a land unknown. He may sometimes do things differently than expected and seem slightly off most times but he does everything with positive and good-hearted intentions and always gives a 1,000,000%. He is a loyal friend and an amazing fighter. His keyblade's form is at the whim of his imagination. With but a simple thought he can change its look and abilities, but this takes much practice and meditation. His mission is to help those who have become lost in the darkness and bring them back to the light. He just wants to make the world a little bit better with each heart saved.

He also has heard of Sora and his friends adventures and wants to join them.

Picture: see avi

(...I actually never rp before am i doin this right?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:07 pm
IndieUndies00
Username: IndieUndies00
Character Name: Atticus Hayden
Height: 5'7"
Personality: Everchanging, unpredictable, weird, funny, optimistic
Loves: Food, music, helping others, adventuring
Hates: heartless, most nobodies, bad guys who are genuine bad guys
Biography: Atticus is a semi-mysterious, hipster-esque teenager who enjoys his life which is filled with defeating evil-doers and going on exciting, action packed adventures. He is from a land unknown. He may sometimes do things differently than expected and seem slightly off most times but he does everything with positive and good-hearted intentions and always gives a 1,000,000%. He is a loyal friend and an amazing fighter. His keyblade's form is at the whim of his imagination. With but a simple thought he can change its look and abilities, but this takes much practice and meditation. His mission is to help those who have become lost in the darkness and bring them back to the light. He just wants to make the world a little bit better with each heart saved.

He also has heard of Sora and his friends adventures and wants to join them.

Picture: see avi

(...I actually never rp before am i doin this right?)

ur doin good just think of it as writing a story  

The_Red_Arrow294

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ace_of_TARDIS
Crew

Interesting Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Username: Kairi the Strong
Character Name: Monal
Weight: 125
Height: 5'6'
Personality: Can be hyper, but can also be serious. She also has mood swings every so often.
Loves: food, cooking, reading, stealing
Hates: annoying people, police, and ants... long story...
Biography: Half-nobody, half-human (another long story...), mood swings are caused by this. Raised by her human mother until she was fourteen, when she ran away to travel the universe. She can use portals, but it can make her sick if she uses it too much. She has small daggers hidden in various places and a sword. She is also more than willing to steal from people
Picture: my profile pic. I'll update it as she changes her looks.

And sorry for being gone so long. Busy schedule...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 am
Username: iflan-varia
Character Name: Xelnyn Hawkeye
Weight: 150 lbs
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Personality: Quiet and cold, a bit of a pervert around women
Loves: Cows, lightning, women
Hates: Idiots
Biography: Xelnyn is a quiet strategist. A master at Magic he specializes in lightning magic and carries the Ends of the Earth Keyblade. He wear a helmet that can become his armor.His helmet
his armor
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://upic.me/i/ma/konachan_com20204167720katekyou_hitman_reborn20lambo.png/img]
[img]http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/ddaccaed33543c8d1b93bf94d1c8db871240375736_full.jpg[/img]  

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm
Username: world walker 1734
Character Name: Therin
Weight: 125
Height: 5'8"
Personality: reserved, but is a good friend, he likes to keep to himself, but will always join in the fun, also, he will never abandon an ally in need
Loves: hanging out with friends, exploring new worlds, hanging out in the world that never was, being a good guy
Hates: villains, bad pranks, stuck up people, heartless
Biography: Therin was created by the organization as another attempt to use the keyblade, but he turned against them soon after discovering what he was, now he wanders the universe helping combat the darkness
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Guiding Light (a powerful manifestation of Light in keyblade form, created by fusing oathkeeper and kingdom key) and Shroud of Darkness (a powerful manifestation of Darkness in keyblade form, created by fusing oblivion and way to dawn)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:11 pm
Username:forever_riku
Character Name:Riyu
Weapons:Soulcarver(souleaters brother sword) and Dawnsend(keyblade that resembles a sword, almost all black with the sharpened part of blade dark purple)
Weight:173lbs or 78.47kg
Personality:awkward,shy,lazy,
Loves:bananas, training, sleeping
Hates:being agitated, complicated situations,
Biography: being taken away from his family (kairi, sora,riku,ect.) at a young age by Ansem started his journey towards power. Now being able to use a keyblade (thanks to Terra) Riyu is now more powerful than he's imagined.

User ImageUser Image

User Image  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

AquaxTerraxVen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm
Username:aquaxterraxven
Character name: Annabeth Jackson
Weapons: rangers cap (turns wearer invisible),half blade (half celestial bronze, half steel)
Weight:97.8 lbs
Personality: Brave, intelligent, has good strategies
Loves: national monuments, spying on people
Hates: being proved wrong, being tricked, failing, spiders
Biography: ran away from home, met luke and thalia in olympus coliseum, but luke goes evil, and thalia is destroyed by the titans, and annabeth is taken care of by satyrs (such as Phil), meets a satyr named grover and one of hercules' friends, percy, and they go on many adventures to the other worlds  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:18 pm
Username: NonXeno-0
Character: Xenon
Weight: 98 lbs
Height: 5' 4''
Personality: Accepting, open-minded, stubborn, thoughtful, loyal, independent but welcomes company
Loves: Nature, sunsets, sunrises, adventure, stars, action, stories
Hates: Spiders, ignorance, narcissism, being undermined, disloyalty, lies, heartless

Biography: Xenon was once a girl named Neno who lived in Twilight Town. One day, she was betrayed by her friends and was walking home alone when she was attacked. Upon awakening, she discovered she didn't have a heart and took on a new name. She decided it was her job to protect others from the same fate. However, with the memory of that one day still fresh in her mind, she has the paranoia of being betrayed again and tries not to get so acquainted with people she finds too friendly or worthy of skepticism. She doesn't allow the lack of a heart to hinder her and remembers what it was like to have a heart. With this, she puts on the act of whatever emotion she thinks she would've felt in a given situation for the sake of others.

Weapon: A platinum and iron staff that extends from 5 to 7ft

Picture: (her hair is black and purple streaked if you can't tell)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XX/XXT/XXTHEDUCKWITHNOLUCKXX/1315159106_6219_full.jpeg  

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items