Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Paying to max Evan Skills? Is this right? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starswift

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Yeah and as of right now the only way to obtain those Mastery Books are through the Cash Shop, since no monsters have been found to drop them. Paying to reach full potential? I'm not that pissed since I'm not playing it, but it does seem kind of like the "ARG UGH" feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 pm
I would not recommend buying mastery books with nexon cash [nx]
because there are so many complaints on leftover sp after maxing it,
and the leftover sp is pretty much stuck there since you can't use it on anything else once you level to 40
for a new skill page. Nexon sure is making lots of money now lol

Bearii

SITHLORDFISHER

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 am
the not being able to max magic after 40 was a glitch and working properly now and all your skills become maxed and 2 growths have a extra skill point that doesnt affect previous growths or an in general and u still get everything maxed my evan is lvl 90 and currently my main i love it and if buying nx is suchs a hard thing to do then you can do surveys for the skills simple as that....  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:29 pm
mah couzin likes maple story  

X_SuGeRcOoKiEz_X

Chronos Interferon

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 am
wahmbulance NEWSFLASH! wahmbulance

After scanning the Cash Shop yesterday (Daily lookthrough lol) I noticed something extremely infuriating... The Mastery Books... They're gone...

Now maybe I just didn't look hard enough but I didn't see them. Do you think Nexon would say, "Oh well, if they didn't the books tough luck for them."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 am
Arthur Interfuego
wahmbulance NEWSFLASH! wahmbulance

After scanning the Cash Shop yesterday (Daily lookthrough lol) I noticed something extremely infuriating... The Mastery Books... They're gone...

Now maybe I just didn't look hard enough but I didn't see them. Do you think Nexon would say, "Oh well, if they didn't the books tough luck for them."

it's not EXACTLY as you say it
as i understand it, the mastery books being in the cash shop was ONLY during the Evan event, and they now drop from certain monsters.  

Orgasmic Cheese Puffs

Invisible Loiterer

Chronos Interferon

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 am
Ah thanks for setting me straight lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:20 pm
Really? It only takes a second to do a few FREE surveys on a spam email (you should always have one-- it's not NEEDED but it's great to have!) and get the NX needed.
I'm not even sure that the books are in the CS, but it wasn't all that bad.  

Zarow

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces