Submit

4wendy

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 pm
I didn't use my masterball on any of my legendary's. it is possible to catch them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 pm
Hoshioni
wait you all forgot rapidly tapping the a and b buttons.....amutures..........XD
I always do that 3nodding  

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 am
cloud889
Hoshioni
wait you all forgot rapidly tapping the a and b buttons.....amutures..........XD

i think pushing B+A repeatly is the new way to go,

lugia, articuno, zapados, suicune, and moltress all in 1 night with under 100 ultra balls used....more like a mere 40........and doesnt factor in my almost 20 unknowns ive caught and 5 others.

so if you dont belive me give B+A a shoot today, and i suspect its part timeing when you push it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 pm
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni

lugia, articuno, zapados, suicune, and moltress all in 1 night with under 100 ultra balls used....more like a mere 40........and doesnt factor in my almost 20 unknowns ive caught and 5 others.

so if you dont belive me give B+A a shoot today, and i suspect its part timeing when you push it
press A when the ball bobs to the left and B when it bobs the right and then press A again,as if your countering the pokemon's resistance or pulling the opposite way. Thats what I heard.Also, dusk balls have a higher catch rate than ultra balls,it made catching mewtwo, kyoger, and lugia easier for me at least. 3nodding  

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mollybop

Friendly Friend

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni

press A when the ball bobs to the left and B when it bobs the right and then press A again,as if your countering the pokemon's resistance or pulling the opposite way. Thats what I heard.Also, dusk balls have a higher catch rate than ultra balls,it made catching mewtwo, kyoger, and lugia easier for me at least. 3nodding
Orly? I caught Mewtwo by pressing B+UP >=O. Honestly though, you can catch any pokemon just randomly. Groudon always broke out of my ultra balls. Funny thing is, when I ran out of balls, I threw a Pokeball, and it got caught. Just imagine how close I was to breaking my DSi because of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm
XD

well throwing 100s of balls is boring.....makes me want to make a gurrenball  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm
One Winged Prince
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni

Orly? I caught Mewtwo by pressing B+UP >=O. Honestly though, you can catch any pokemon just randomly. Groudon always broke out of my ultra balls. Funny thing is, when I ran out of balls, I threw a Pokeball, and it got caught. Just imagine how close I was to breaking my DSi because of that.
I caught Mewtwo using a premier ball...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm
So far I've caught all my main pokemon that I use and legendaries with Luxury balls, I love how those look so I use that as my theme.  

xLive Freex

Ruthless Hunter

cloud7890

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:13 pm
One Winged Prince
cloud889
Hoshioni
cloud889
Hoshioni

They don't tell you, but most of the time pokeballs work better on legendaries,although i'm better at catching legendaries with dusk,timer, and quick balls.Ultra balls don't work too well on most of the higher level legendaries  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff