Annabelles wish..or more of mine, really

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm
~INTRODUCTION~

First off I will start this by saying if you have seen the movie Annabelle's wish, you'll totally get the tittle of this. Second, if you have seen the move your probably thinking I'm getting a calf cosplay, or perhaps a reindeer. Your closer if your thinking calf.

For a while now I have been pondering a cow cosplay kind of natural horse I suppose. And since I like cows and horses, I think it just works. Any ways unlike the calf in Annabelle's wish, this this Annabelle isn't going to be brown, shes going to be like your average every day Moo cow!

Now wasn't that just all sorts of snazzy?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm
Why do I want a Moo cow Soquili?

I like cows..uh-duh. He-He. I like cow's and their big pretty spots and their (i think) layed back nature. They're noses are pretty awesome too! They're like big puppy noses, shiny and wet. Those pretty big brown eyes! Though, I believe my Annabelle will have pretty blue.  

Insane Butterfly

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm
How do I want my Moo cow?
-Body description! And hooves!

I want my Soquili to have the standard mare lines. She should be all white with big moo cow spots!

I want her hooves to be..pink! A pretty bubble gum pink! Doesnt that sound lovely?

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games