Contest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CookiesIceCreamYumz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:32 am
This contest is something u can win for 10k gotta answer the questions

quesiton 1.who lyrics to a song is dis i was on the plane with dewayne u can call me whitney i go the hellsmane figure it out if u get it its 1,000

question 2. who sings the song baby baby baby noooooo like baby baby baby ohhhhh thought u was ognan be mine mine figure it out 1,000

question 3. whats the person name on god of war the main character figure it out 1,000

question 4. on disney old time going back in time who is the mermaid on under the sea main person whats her name 1,000

question 5 final question for 6000 gold! IMMA NAME SOME PEOPLE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE NICKI MANAG ALIECIA KEYS LUDACRIS JUSTIN BEIVER WHITNEY HUSTION BOBBY BROWN PRINCE NELLY AND ANSWERS HAHA IF U GETTING ALRIGHT U GET 10K  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm
CookiesIceCreamYumz
This contest is something u can win for 10k gotta answer the questions

quesiton 1.who lyrics to a song is dis i was on the plane with dewayne u can call me whitney i go the hellsmane figure it out if u get it its 1,000

question 2. who sings the song baby baby baby noooooo like baby baby baby ohhhhh thought u was ognan be mine mine figure it out 1,000

question 3. whats the person name on god of war the main character figure it out 1,000

question 4. on disney old time going back in time who is the mermaid on under the sea main person whats her name 1,000

question 5 final question for 6000 gold! IMMA NAME SOME PEOPLE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE NICKI MANAG ALIECIA KEYS LUDACRIS JUSTIN BEIVER WHITNEY HUSTION BOBBY BROWN PRINCE NELLY AND ANSWERS HAHA IF U GETTING ALRIGHT U GET 10K

Question #1: I Dunnoo xD
Question #2: Justin Bieber
Question #3: I Forgoot XP
Question #4: Ariel?
Question #5: I Don't UNDERSTAND the question. razz  

iiStalk-Yuu

Spider_braces

Wealthy Genius

5,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:42 pm
1:itty bitty piggy
2:justin beber
3:idk
4:ariel
5:i didnt really get the question but i thin that the all r singers and have albums

i better really get the gold on the ones i got right or else immana repot this topic  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm
Question 3: Kratos?  

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

~♥~ Random ~♥~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas