Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Article Share: Unhealthiest Foods at the Mall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roslin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 am
Here is an article on the unhealthiest foods at the mall. They're pretty obvious that they would not be the best choice you could make but I was shocked by the actual calorie count, fat, and sugar contents.

[ Article ]

I usually choose Subway when I'm at the mall, or maybe if I have some points to burn I may get an Auntie Anne's pretzel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 am
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

Wow! To think that a pecan-covered Cinnabon had 1100 calories! I mean, it's obviously not healthy, but those numbers are rather scary!

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

Worst Mall Food in Canada: Poutine from New York Fries.

1000 calories for a regular~

Poutine's addictive, though. Anytime I bought it at school, my friends would be stealin' all my fries. Sometimes people I didn't even know ._.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 pm
Yeahhhh... I can definitely say I don't miss poutine. I pity the friend of mine that tries getting that around me because I'll only be able to say "That has 1000 calories dude".  

Tandahda
Crew

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

I used to eat poutine all the time. I still eat it from time to time, but not very often. Personally, I love poutine, but when you think about it, it's deep-fried, processed potatoes that are covered in oil, then coated in animal fat mixed with starch and processed cheese. Doesn't sound all that appetizing.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:02 pm
I can't help but wonder what's inserted into that Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo’d. I mean, peanut butter, while high on fat and calories, is extremely filling and pretty good for you vitamin wise.  

Tragic Figure

en-pointe off-balance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 am
The Sbarro pizza doesn't surprise me much. It's one of those foods that I enjoy, but always find myself thinking "God this is probably really really bad for me."

However, the chinese food thing, I didn't know. I guess I usually associate chinese food with being a slightly healthier option... Proves me wrong, haha. Well, the chinese food I get at my friend's house is probably better, ohohoho... Anyway.

Thanks for sharing the article, it was ~~*~**~~enlightening~*~.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm
There are definitely some vices on that list that would be difficult to avoid...but I've found, like the OP, that Subway presents the biggest variety of reasonable options.

And if I do crave pizza or Chinese food, the Dottie's Weight Loss Zone website says how many points to save for it.  

Euthanasia Phase

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games