Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
boys are just such...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slightly Dorky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 am
boys can be so weird. my awesomest friend were on the same swim team until my dad made me quit and go to a different team, now there are 5 guys on the swim team that likes her 3 of them we know and the other 2 we're not sure, but those 3 r like competing for her attention. guy #1 is actually kinda cute and sometimes nice but annoying. guy #2 is..... ill just be blunt about this.... he's down right ugly but really nice!!! guy #3 has a baby face but hes chubby and short, he can be annoying but hes fun to talk to. they're all a year younger than her.

but in ur opinion.... which guy would u pick???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 am
candayluvcheese
boys can be so weird. my awesomest friend were on the same swim team until my dad made me quit and go to a different team, now there are 5 guys on the swim team that likes her 3 of them we know and the other 2 we're not sure, but those 3 r like competing for her attention. guy #1 is actually kinda cute and sometimes nice but annoying. guy #2 is..... ill just be blunt about this.... he's down right ugly but really nice!!! guy #3 has a baby face but hes chubby and short, he can be annoying but hes fun to talk to. they're all a year younger than her.

well i would chose #1...cause #2 just seems like he looking for somethng to mess with for awhile then throw in the trash can for someone else to mess with ... and #3 just ... creepy....  

Your Dose of Poison

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am
I'd choose 2. Looks aren't everything. Stop being shallow. :l  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 am
i'd choose guy #3  

II-R1D3 P4PI -II

Slightly Dorky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 pm
Momo The Strange
I'd choose 2. Looks aren't everything. Stop being shallow. :l

hey, it wasnt me being shallow =-= if i were her i wouldve given him a chance cause he really is nice =[  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm
Amber-sanXD
candayluvcheese

well i would chose #1...cause #2 just seems like he looking for somethng to mess with for awhile then throw in the trash can for someone else to mess with ... and #3 just ... creepy....

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA!!!! XD just thinking about wat u said about guy #2 makes me laugh X3 cause if u knew him u probably wouldnt think that lol  

Slightly Dorky

Slightly Dorky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 pm
II SM3X13 ANG3L II
i'd choose guy #3

i gotta say.... i would choose him too XD cause imma talkative person and he's a fun person biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm
Uhh... play hard to get. ;P

If they're not just teasing her, then they'll try a little harder and she might be able to see where each stands.

Samiesha

Slightly Dorky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 am
but shes not really interested in a guy right now and shes already turned down guy#2 6 times.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm
I say #2 or #3.  

x-Bleh_Blah-x

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm
It honestly doesn't sound like enough info to pick any of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ I can't pick someone from half a sentence each. Plus, how could you 'pick' one? Boys are not little toys to be chosen and played with. You have to be ready to commit to a relationship before making your move. ☜

╚══════════════╝

Muffin of Magic

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces