Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Treating yourself without going overboard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Smartie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 am
I know you're supposed to have something 'naughty' now and then to stop yourself from cracking, but I think there are some foods where if I have 1, I have to eat the rest...

Like, in the cupboard right now (there are 4 other people in the house who aren't dieting) there are:
- Tiny, heavenly chocolate mini rolls (91kcals a piece) I'd usually eat 3-5.
- Sumptuous iced banana loaf, calories unknown - I could eat half of it.
- Custard cream biscuits, 59 kcals each, similar to the oreo except the biscuit is plain flavoured, and the filling is vanilla flavoured, and they're rectangular.

Anyway, I plan to eat my first sweet thing tonight, a low fat chocolate mousse.

Anyone else find that one innocent treat opens the floodgates?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 am
I'm usually pretty good at eating moderately but about two weeks ago I had a major problem with M&M's. Having generally been pretty good on not binging I bought a big pack of fun size M&M's. For the first week of having them around I was fine, but then one week I just like lost control. I'd eat like 8 packs at a time which was not okay. They're finally gone but I definitely gained weight from the slip up. I'm not buying them again for a very long time.

My favorite sometime treat are Hershey Kisses. I can eat like 9 of them for 5 WW points. I have to plan to eat them nowadays because my points allowance is so low but I've learned to let them melt in my mouth and allow myself to savor them as opposed to inhaling them down.

Roslin

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:22 pm
I'm alive! Ahem anyway I find my naughty little snack are those Swiss Debbie Rolls. I could eat them for like ever. I'm usually good with keeping myself moderated but sometimes I just over indulge. Luckily my aunt and family have bananas and apples now so I can snack on those.

Chocolate alone is the one sin I enjoy with all my heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

I can gorge on anything with sugar in it ._.

But I have some popsicle, which are 60 calories, and some ice cream sammiches, which are 130 calories, so it's cool if I have one or both every day :3 It's just that the ice cream sammiches are slightly expensive.

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 pm
My guilty pleasure would have to be NACHOS!
I could live off nachos...
I only get them from either Taco Casa or Taco Bell...
They are loaded with fat and calories.

I rarely ever get them, but when I do...
OH MAN!
heart

I usually eat some yogurt or a fiber muffin to get rid of a sweet tooth, most of the time it works.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm
We don't share food, but right now I've been eating toast with maple frosting on it. I make the maple frosting so I know its just sugar and earth balance (butter) so it's semi bad for you, but not crazy, like a piece of toast with jam and butter on it.  

Tandahda
Crew

lavender opheliac

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm
omg so they have these new

yoohoo chocolate ice pops.

20 calories a pop! one dollar for a box of ten!!!

sooo good.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but hotgoddamnit everytime I go to a taco bell I get the exact same thing and its entirely too much fat and sadness and I feel like I have to make up for it for daaaays. orz

en-pointe off-balance

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm
Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while...

Cheese flavoured crackers. On the bright side, those are pretty low calorie, so even if I eat a good amount of them, it's still under 100 calories. c:

... heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies.

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games