Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Illegal fighting.
User Image
Everyone.... has witnessed a fight…or been in one whether it was by personal will or not.
It’s not something that just stops once you finish school…it keeps going.
The reasons?
Who knows?
Maybe it’s just for fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm
The Place.
User Image
The city.
It's where the fight's happen.
Usually the fighters get some kind of notification so they know where to show up.
The police have been trying to catch them for a while, but so far they have out-smarted them.
That's also why the places change everything time, but they stay in the city, since it's rather large.
So basiclly, the roof, the back alley, some abandoned building, you get my point.

The fighter.
User Image

Scar
User Image Well, it's actually Scarlet but due to the fact that women aren't 'allowed' to fight in this little group, she picked up a nickname, Scar. The fact that she can't fight with the rest, made her mad. She was just as good as most of the guys, even better, but no, they wouldn't let her. Their ego would probably get hurt if they found out they had been beaten by a girl, at least that's just what she said.
She came up with a little system, so that she could join. Getting a rather large sweater with a hood, she pulled it on. It hide her eyes and about half of her face was covered by a shadow. Her hourglass figure couldn't be seen through the layers of clothing, it was perfect. No one would find out who she was, unless someone pulled the hood off...but that wouldn't happen. She would make sure of that.
Scar comes late to all the fights, but that's because she has a job and usually has to stay late. She's won all of the fights in that she's been in so far, but the last one she had barely made it. Rumors have been going around about the strange fighter, Scar, but she just smirks. No one knows who she really is.
How does she find out where the fights are?
Well...you'll just have to find out.

Rules.

.:.PM if you want to do this roleplay with me.
.:.For this roleplay I didn't really want a profile skeleton, put information about your character in the post. It's more mysterious that way.
.:.Please be semi-literate to literate. I hate getting one liners after I've written about two paragraphs.
.:.You're character will be one of the other fighters, the rest is up to you. If you want to be someone else, discuss the details with me.
.:.Don't just quit on me. If the roleplay is getting boring tell me and we can either figure something out or just drop it.
.:.Have fun =)
.:.So if you want to join, just PM me. The title for the PM must be Shadows.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

1X1 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces