Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
IMPORTANT sub forum ideas IMPORTANT closes end of april

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Hello, this is your dark forces provider,Fubar, speaking and we at L.O.H. co. would like to take this time to figure out which subforums YOU the consumers want. We at L.O.H. co. value your opinion and need your input.

Let the suggestions commence.
these are mine

role playing in game
role playing out of character
cars
anime
art
art sevices
music
movies
games

suggestions by others
zomg
vending and hording help
links by topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm
This could probably go under the "games" sub-forum, but I think it would be really nice to have a dedicated zOMG sub-forum. Members could either start a crew list for a certain dungeon or task they want to go through or join one already in progress. We could also provide each other with hints or playing tips, or maybe even trade recipes and ingredients.  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 pm

User Image
I'd really like it if we were to have a sub that tutors us on vending and hoarding ... in terms of investing in what items to obtain maximum profit and stuff.

Is it possible? (O_o)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Ooo, I second the vending/hoarding help idea!  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm
koromyst

User Image
I'd really like it if we were to have a sub that tutors us on vending and hoarding ... in terms of investing in what items to obtain maximum profit and stuff.

Is it possible? (O_o)

Whle a good idea, is this really something that needs a dedicated subforum? This seems like it's a single-thread type deal...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm

User Image
Well.

I think it deserves a sub of its own.
With threads on what EIs to invest in, what MCs to stock up on, What RIGs/CIs to consider hoarding, and probably a mini thread on personal vending/hoarding advices.

I think it would at least expose newbies to the concept of gaian vending/hoarding/exchanging so that they would not resort to begging as a main option in getting gold.

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 am
it could be combined into tutorials and information.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm
koromyst

User Image
Well.

I think it deserves a sub of its own.
With threads on what EIs to invest in, what MCs to stock up on, What RIGs/CIs to consider hoarding, and probably a mini thread on personal vending/hoarding advices.

I think it would at least expose newbies to the concept of gaian vending/hoarding/exchanging so that they would not resort to begging as a main option in getting gold.

There's actually a really good thread already posted in the guides/resources section in the forums-- here's the link.

Maybe we could have a page where we list helpful links by topic?  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:42 pm
I can't think of anything that I want for the guild. But I know one subforum that should never be made in this guild. A Vending/Exchange sub-forum. Is possibly the worst idea I commonly see in guilds. It's always full of just a handful of people selling. Most too lazy to even post what price they are looking to buy or sell for. An even larger chunk just trying to rip people off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm
LanceCalvis
I can't think of anything that I want for the guild. But I know one subforum that should never be made in this guild. A Vending/Exchange sub-forum. Is possibly the worst idea I commonly see in guilds. It's always full of just a handful of people selling. Most too lazy to even post what price they are looking to buy or sell for. An even larger chunk just trying to rip people off.

I wouldn't want people in there selling, no. An information-only section/compilation of best links would keep that from happening, wouldn't it?  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 pm