Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea? I got it from Fallout 3.
  Yes,i love this game!!!
  No...i hate to see the world like this...
  Fallout 3? What's that...
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm
Talon chuckled a little and ducked, slashing at another one's leg "Hey, things happen people loose touch!" he said laughing then threw a mutant at Rio, who smashed its head with the butt of his rifle "Who wants food" Rio said out of the blue Talon laughed a bit harder then threw Rio at Zane, and Rio jumped off of Zane's shoulders and landed with a blade stuck in a mutant's head, he swung the mutant and slammed into another one "no seriously I'm really hungry" Rio said ducking to dodge a swing with a nailboard  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm
Kodiak:hey guys look a super mutant behemoth!
As Zane cut down the last mutant he heard Kodiak and he froze and turned to look at the behemoth only to be swatted away by it. Zane flew and landed in a nearby lake and lay there unconscious.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 pm
(to make this less confusing Talon will be red text Rio will be blue"
Talon looked back at Zane then at Kodiak "Kodiak!" Talon exclaimed "go help Zane" then Rio looked at Talon and nodded "Just like we practiced?" Rio asked. Talon nodded in confirmation and and ran to the mutant, jumping on its hand as it swung down, Rio on the other arm. Talon stabbed a ripper into the arm, as did Rio, the both turned them on and ran across the arm, Rio then threw the ripper into the behemoth's neck and Talon jumped down, stabbing the ripper into it's shoulder, Rio jumped and grabbed Talon's hand, shifting their weight and causing the ripper to slide down its torso  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 pm
Kodiak:do you guys have any rad-away!?!? he has critical radiation poisoning!
Kodiak yelled to Talon and Rio as he hefted a missile launcher and fired a missile at the behemoth.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 pm
Talon cursed quietly and grabbed some from Rio's backpack, he ran over Zane and put the iv needle of the Rad away into Zane's arm, once the fluid was gone, Talon slung Zane onto his shoulders and started to run back to the citadel, Rio slid and cut and the behemoth's leg and threw a ripper at the mutant's head, it finally fell and Rio gasped then tackled Kodiak and the behemoth landed on his leg, he screamed in sheer pain and reached for his backpack  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 pm
Kodiak got up and went to Rio's backpack and took out his ripper and cut through the behemoth's corpse leaving a hole that used to be on Rio. Kodiak then helped Rio out while injecting stimpacks into Rio's injured leg to help ease the pain.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Rio panted and grunted in pain while standing up he smiled weakly I'm still hungry, now let's go get some grub he said smiling and walking back to the citadel, when they arrived, Talon set Zane down in a bed and left a bowl of soup next it, he went into the next door room and broke down the wall, dragging two beds into the same room now it had beds for all four of them  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 am
When Zane got set down he grunted in pain
Zane:ah careful it broke my ribs
Kodiak:hey im gonna go to the laboratory and check on liberty prime.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:52 am
Talon nodded and bandaged around the wound, soon injecting a stimpak and sat down to have some food, then Rio walked in and grabbed the food and dumped it all into his mouth, then swallowed it "hey that's my food!" Talon yelled at Rio, shoving him to the floor, Rio smiled and laughed Hey! no need to be stingy! Rio said chuckling  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 am
Zane surprised h shut up!
Zane yelled at them while shooting a laser pistol at them
Kodiak then ran back and saw everything
Kodiak surprised h cool!  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am
Talon and Rio both looked at Zane and Kodiak then yelled "Stay out of this!" the screamed in unsion Talon tackled Rio and threw him down "2 days!" Talon screamed I haven't eaten in 2 days! Rio kicked Talon off and smirked ((g2g))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 am
Zane:thats it
Zane then got up and pulled out his shishkebob and kicked down Rio and punched Talon "look you guys wanna get burned then SHUT UP!"  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm
Talon panted for a bit then sat up on a bed, Rio sat on a bed on the other side of the room, Talon layed down and eventually fell asleep while Rio went back to the shooting range  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff