Submit

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Well, you're so filthy. I'm better off without you and you're better off without me.

It is pathetic. For all you know, cekz_bby_kitty591 could be a 48-year-old dude who lives in his mom's basement. rolleyes
But that said, it's better than being a knocked-up twelve-year-old slut with HIV. It'd honestly prefer the former.

No matter what we do, there are always gonna be people doing it. As long as it's private, I don't honestly care. If they're gonna do it in public, they'll just get reported. And yes, Sanna, that's possibly a lot of the cases here.User Image

Well, I'm so ugly. You're better off without me and I'm better off alone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Shady-chan
Well, you're so filthy. I'm better off without you and you're better off without me.

It is pathetic. For all you know, cekz_bby_kitty591 could be a 48-year-old dude who lives in his mom's basement. rolleyes
But that said, it's better than being a knocked-up twelve-year-old slut with HIV. It'd honestly prefer the former.

No matter what we do, there are always gonna be people doing it. As long as it's private, I don't honestly care. If they're gonna do it in public, they'll just get reported. And yes, Sanna, that's possibly a lot of the cases here.User Image

Well, I'm so ugly. You're better off without me and I'm better off alone.
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

Like I said earlier, I'm embarrassed to admit to it, but my boyfriend and I do do it sometimes, but I only see him every two months and we've been together for almost two years, I've known him for four. I actually know him in real life. And I only do it when he starts it, I don't just sit there and be like "hey, wanna cyber??" all the time.
Seriously, there's a fine-line between just doing it for fun once in a blue moon, and doing all the time and becoming a pathetic cyber whore.

We also don't do it anywhere public.
Msn, emails, texting, not where anyone can see it. I try to make it as private as possible. Seriously, no one wants to see that s**t.
You'd think these people would be ashamed of doing it like they do.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
I think its wierd that people pretend to have sex with total strangers, and it doesn't belong on Gaia.... come one, there are kids here! In my spare time, I like to watch and report them...

How do you feel about it? :/

I'm taking action against it... Its nasty, it needs to be stoped.

Lolz! I report them all the time when I'm in the Gaia towns. I think for a supposedly "PG-13" site, the Gaia mods. really don't buckle down & punish them for breaking the rules. It's almost sad... well, ALMOST.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am
Well I don't think theres anything to be embarrassed about from Angels perspective.

Nothings really weird to me but I already think its obnoxious for people in real life putting on a show (seemingly for attention I suppose). I've never seen people cyber in public forums or anywhere really.  

Foxdilfer

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 am
I think I have just found a new bored-on-gaia hobby... REPORTING RULE-BREAKERS!!!!!! *maniacal laugh*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Foxdilfer
Well I don't think theres anything to be embarrassed about from Angels perspective.

Nothings really weird to me but I already think its obnoxious for people in real life putting on a show (seemingly for attention I suppose). I've never seen people cyber in public forums or anywhere really.
User Image

It's embarrassing for the simple fact that all these people who do it all the time here -and not very well at all, I mean, if you're going to do it, do it right- make the whole thing look like you're a desperate little thing.
These people make the act seem like only those who are dirty, old and desperate will do it when it can be enjoyable with your own partner just for the hell of it.

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:28 pm
Cybering in towns is like having sex in public. If you want to cyber on here ffs, do it in the privacy of your own pm box. I really don't care, I just don't want to go chillax in towns and see people cybering by trees. = n =

lulz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Sometimes I can't control myself...

Its pathetic. I mean, why is it so important that you must do it HERE? Or anywhere!? Save it for when you are alone together.

But sometimes you can't either.

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm
Tumbling Stars
Sometimes I can't control myself...

Its pathetic. I mean, why is it so important that you must do it HERE? Or anywhere!? Save it for when you are alone together.

But sometimes you can't either.
User Image

Hey.
Woah there. Careful what you say.
It's not pathetic until you're doing it as openly and begging for it as people do here.
My boyfriend and I do it sometimes, but never where there is any risk of getting caught or people being able to see it. We don't do it often and only because we only see each other every two months until he comes home from University.
When we do it, it's nowhere near as pathetic as these people here. I mean, cybersex isn't supposed to be some half-assed rp where actions are in ** and words are in ""
If they're going to do it, they should at least do it right, with people they know.
And if you're with the person, doing it in private, and "properly", it's not as pathetic as it seems.
It's sometimes another way to find out what the other person likes and what they want out of their sex life. It's also a way to "spice things up" so to speak if your sex life is faltering.
What's pathetic about it is the people who do this:

Quote:
"hoo wants to cyber wif me? im horny"
*takes off clothes*
*moves up and down*
"press 253 to cyber wid meh"

That's when it get's pathetic.

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff