Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Android_63

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm
I would sooo do the Elvenbane trilogy! It's amazing... I'd play as the two main chicks in the first book. Serena Daeth and LaShana (who was raised by the dragons) It would be awesome. I would also do pokemon and WoW (World of Warcraft for those who do not know)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:53 am
I would also use the holodeck to do simulations that relate to real life so I would be more prepared.
I might even have a simulation to make it seem like the weightroom at my school. mrgreen  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm
I have thought of this soooo many times, it probably makes me pathetic.

The Inheritance Cycle
(Christopher Paolini)- Who DOESN'T want to ride a dragon and do magic and have swords?

The Woods Out Back
(R. A. Salvatore)- It's about a person from our time being transported into a fantasy. I want to be that person, shiny armor and leprechauns!

Anything by Tamora Pierce
- she writes amazing female protagonists that aren't perfect, in fact they get beat up and have real world girl issues. Fighting and magic with just a hint of monthly menstruation!

Lord of the Rings- I love the series, but more importantly I'm tired of feeling short so I want to stand next to a hobbit and make shorts jokes for a few hours.

Star Wars- I want a phaser in one hand and a lightsaber in my right. And it couldn't hurt to have Luke Skywalker and Wesley Crusher both pining for me... I honestly don't know which I would pick!

The Chronicles of the Imaginaium Geographica (James A. Owen) - It's mainly about putting everything that has been amazing in the literary world and putting into one awesome book, with British jokes and innuendos. Yeah, that would make me happy.

And these are only what I could think of in a few minutes!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:14 pm
@batgirlblond: I see you've also picked Star Wars and LOTR. :3
Heh! xD Maybe we could play a holonovel sometime. razz

Ahem!

I'm also wondering why no one has picked any Stephen King books? I thought he was an amazing writer. smile  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items