Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Neptune Bride and Chess-chan only please. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm
Shigure smiled hugely. "He's a complete idiot. I mean, all that martial arts training, and he didn't even notice that you were behind him. He should have felt your presence. I hope he's going to take responsibility for all this mess."

Shigure chuckled. "It's like he's been struck by Cupid's arrows. He's only got eyes for Yuki-kun."

Kyo snapped. "Don't say it like that, you idiot! It's not my fault if someone sneaks up behind me. And what's a girl doing here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am
Tohru turned around and looked at Kyo blushing a bit. She turned as Yuki started to talk. "Where there is a girl in the house or not is none of your business. Your an outsider." he said as he brushed some of his hair out of his face before looking back down at Kyo. Kyo glared at him and hissed a bit.

"SHUT UP!!!" he yelled as he let his anger get the best of him and he punched the table that was in front of him. The table splintered in the middle as it became two pieces. He watched as the table hit Tohru in the face "um...." he said softly as he stared blankly at her before a slip of blood started going down her forehead. She blinked a few times and just stared at him for a few moments.

"Oh Tohru! Your bleeding!" Shigure said worriedly as he took out a cloth and started dabbing at the blood. "Eh? I'm bleeding?!" Tohru said a bit panicky as she let Shigure do what he was doing not even realizing she was.  

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Without even looking at him, Yuki backhanded Kyo so hard it snapped his head around. "You stupid cat. I always knew you were an idiot, but you just crossed the line." He smiled up at him, almost maniacally calm. "Alright. This time I'll ignore your stupidity and give you a real fight. Just make it worth my while."

Kyo, who was already fuming, completely snapped. "Bring it one Pretty Boy!!!" he cried as the two launched at each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 am
"Wh-Wait!" she cried as she went to get up but Shigure stopped her. He shook his head then looked back towards them. "Don't worry Tohru. They've never had a really good relationship and they always tend to argue and fight." he said as he looked up at her. Tohru's eyes betrayed her as they told him that she was still worried and she really just wanted this all to end. "Lets take care of you." he said as he got a first aid kit and started to clean the cut. He did everything he could to distract her from the two fighting. "Sh-shouldn't we try to stop the fighting." she asked and Shigure shook his head. "No, it will be over soon, win or lose." he said as he opened a band aid and smiled sadly as he placed it on the cut. "Yuki will win." he said softly as he smiled and looked back at the two.  

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 pm
Sure enough, a few more blows and Yuki sent Kyo sailing through one of the paper walls of the house. Brushing some dust from his hand, Yuki glanced down at Kyo. "I told you to make it worth my while." Turning away, he walked back over to Tohru and Shigure.

"Yuki, don't you go destroying my house, too."

"I didn't intend for him to go flying through the wall. Honestly, the stupid cat needs to keep his guard up." He knelt down next to Tohru. "Honda-san, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:34 am
Tohru waved her hands in front of her. "I-I'm perfectly fine." she said as she looked back and down at Kyo. She let her mind wonder for a bit. "Bu-but that person..." she said softly only to hear a he'll be fine back. She worriedly watched him. I learned something new today. He's really strong. All though he excelles at sports, but this is different then at school....she thought then shot up. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! School! I'm late!" she cried as she quickly ran back into the room and changed into her uniform. She came back out brushing it off and she looked over at Shigure. "School...but your uniform is dirty." he said and she just smiled. "I'll just say I tripped and fell." she said with a smile as she tried to wipe some more off. She bowed to them. "With this situation, I'm sorry...: she started and Shigure finished "I promised my mom I would go to school. But I have to report to Akito-san, the current head of the family. Because someone knows the family secret." he said as he trailed off. Tohru smiled. "He sounds like a very important person." she said as she started walking off and waved as she walked to school. "I'm going to school now!" she cried before she disappeared.  

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Shigure and Yuki watched Tohru leave for school. Once she was gone, Shigure glanced at Yuki. "A little chatty this morning, aren't we?"

Yuki glared at him a bit, but it was dulled with sadness. "What does it matter? You're planning on having her memories suppressed, aren't you?"

Shigure gave him an innocent look. "I have no such plan. Though, you know as well as I do that Akito will do whatever he want to. Besides, last time there were far too many people."

"Whatever. I'm going to school too." He didn't even bother to look, but raised his voice so Kyo could hear. "You can at least fix the roof while we're out."

Kyo sat up, grumbling. "Damn rat."

Shigure turned toward the door as well. "I'm off to the Main House. Kyo, try not to destroy anything while we're gone. And please, don't run off again." He took a few steps, then stopped. "Oh, and you should apologize to Tohru-kun later."

By this time, Kyo was on his feet and at a full boil. "Shut up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 am
Tohru smiled happily as she snuggled her freshly washed cloths. She'd gotten to school and her friends just stared at her funny and they used the washing machine to clean all the cloths. She sighed softly as she looked up at her freinds.

"How did you really fall Tohru? Playing soft-ball or something?" Uo-chan asked as she stared at her dorky friend.

Tohru giggled a little and nodded. "Y-Yeah," she said before one of Yuki's fan girls walked up to them.

"Washed your cloths already? But that dirty look suits you." she said and Hana-chan soon scared her away. She brushed some of her hair out of her face as she looked at Hana-chan who poked her head back in.

"Thank you Hana-chan." she said as she felt a bead of sweat run down her cheek. She couldn't let them know that she was living with them.

"No problem." she said with a bit of a smile. Tohru smiled back and then went to the dressing rooms to change into her school uniform.  

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Yuki was waiting outside the locker room when Tohru came out. "Handa-san, may I have a word with you?"

Tohru looked up in surprise. "Oh! Yuki-kun. Sure."

"You didn't tell your friends, did you? About us, I mean."

Tohru immediately started to freak. "OH! Of course not! I'm a liability, aren't I? I would never tell anyone. Mom always told me never to gossip."

"No, it's not that." Yuki tried to stop her, but she was on a roll.

"I swear! I'll sign in blood, burn myself with a cigarette, what ever you want!"

'Just what sort of person was her mother?' Yuki wondered, but kept it to himself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff