Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
should I just forget him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmilinKid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 pm
I had this bf but i think we broke up some time ago.... I'm not sure. We broke up 2 times before too.
He always was so cold and dissed me. And he called me "******** idiot" or "******** f*****t" etc all the time. And I think that he is a bit scary sometimes... ok ******** scary. Always when I "annoyed" him the look he gave me was really scary. And we argued all the time.
Last time when we argued... I screamed and shouted, and I loved every minute of it. I was so angry at him and I finally said everything out loud, so it felt good. But when I was finished he just glared at me and that look was so bad that i could have died there. Then he just walked away without saying anything. Like everything I said wasn't even worth of word or two! scream crying

Then he sent me this text message couple days ago - i try to translate this as well as I can into english:
"Get your a** here, and get your s**t out of here. I'm not interested about seeing you, but still I wanna get that s**t out of my home."

Then he sent me this message yesterday:
"Hey... Look, I'm not gonna say any "i love you so my honey ahhh lets be together forever" s**t, BUT I'm sorry. Geez.... Eh... So could we start over again?"

So now I dunno what to do... There was good times too in our relationship, but.... emo
so what do ya think? does he deserve 3rd change or is he just an a*****e who I should forget?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
If you are unhappy when you're with him, you should diss that sonuvabitch immediately.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 am
Look, I´ve never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy so maybe I don´t fully understand what you´re feeling, although, my friends say that my advices are good so... look, for what I read I think you shouldn´t give him another chance because you don´t deserve to be treated like that. If he really wants you back he´ll have to show you that he´s really sorry and that he loves you. Don´t go easy with him!
(sorry for the english >.< )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 am
o.o;

I'm not too good on relationships (Seeing as i've never dated nor thought of dating)...but i'll put my two cents in. Please don't hesitate to take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Okay, so obviously, the boy has issues. Maybe he's bipolar or something...I don't know. I do know that he is too unstable for anyone to be with. Besides, if he can't control his emotions and talk out his issues with you, then he doesn't need to be dating yet (seeing as he's not really). Overall, my opinion of him is that he's a b*****d, and you should completly ditch him.

Who knows? If he's this bipolar, he may go down the road of physically abusing you in the future. I'd say cut your losses now and find someone who's better for you : ].

blinktjp

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 am

Hang us!
Those limbs hold no virtue.

Okay, I HAVE dated people before and I have some advice from experience. In case that matters to you.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. He just isn't a good boy friend. He is abusive. The fact that he insults you regularly should be a red flag that you need to dump his a**. You don't deserve to be treated like that, and he doesn't deserve to have someone care about him. There are other fish in the sea. In my opinion, he's a rotted fish. :/

Those told to hold,
Project on my cue.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces