Submit

Do you like rats
  I love them, I have one and love it
  No not really
  I love them to but I dont have one TT_TT
View Results

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 am
I love rats heart they are the best pets in the world!!! well to me they are. I have had a rat as a pet ever since I was 8ish. I got my first rat in 2nd grade and love them. my first two rats were Beulah and Viola, the next two were Sierra and Savanna, My next rat was Doddie(she was a special rat kuz my sister gave her to me), than there was Maleficent (she was such a swee T. i rescued her from the pet shelter and we were like best friends), next was The Duchess (She was a dumbo) and my last rat was Lady Olivia (a blue dumbo. She had a genetic problem and her tooth grew from her chin but she was still so sweet. The most friendly of all my rats. She loved people so much). I loved them all and miss them. At the moment I am unable to have a rat but I plan to get one next Fall when I move back to America.
It gets me mad when people bash on rats calling them dirty and mean but they are really wonderful, friendly and smart. Just like I feel with all other animals, if an anime is aggressive it probably has to do with the owner and not the animal!
Any who, who else here has ever had a rat or is in love with them? Lets talk about out little babies together 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm
I love rats too. I plan to raise my children around them so they're not like "OMG EWWW"  

Azusanga

hinata wolf 3

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:41 pm
RATS!!!!!! i would have 1 but my mom doesnt like them

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:07 pm
Rats are really cute in my opinion. I admit, the street-rats freak me out a bit, but they're just as cute as any. A few months ago, we saw a dead rat at our school. Everyone was poking it and pretty much letting it have as little dignity as possible.... .__. But it was so cute, and it was sad that it had to die. If I had seen it earlier, I probably would have taken it home. My mom would kill me, but she'd wouldv'e let me keep it.  

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

xjewiex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am
.Rats..i found them very cute. But here in our home. Rats aint allowed ...  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games