Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
~*~*~TekTek the CuddlyDeathPrincess~*~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woot poll.. Hummm how about something stupid like... Do you wash your hands everytime you use the bathroom?
  Of course! It would be just sick if anyone didn't!
  Hey, I am human. I forget sometimes or in a rush.
  If someone is around I will. But most of the time I don't bother.
View Results

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 pm
Torako_Kameyo
XD, stretching... Not sketching. ^-^ I can't draw very well... I'll be stretching out your page cuz I'll be tekteking :3
You're very nice, btw :3 Most people would have kicked me from their page by now :3

User Image

(For when you feel like dressing elegantly ;])

This is why one shouldn't stay up for 24 plus hours then try to read XD Sorry XD Awwwww <3 Thanks for thinking I am nice. Just think tektek is all about personal prefrencess.

*Giggles* This last avi for me is super sweet <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Oh wow, XD this is adorable. Though at first i wasn't too sure about the Tam Beret but i think it actually does well for the hairstyle you chose. I am not a huge fan of that hair, but for this it work <3. Heart string seems a little dark but meh smile  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 pm
I hope you'll like this one a little more heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am
CuddlyDeathPrincess
Torako_Kameyo
XD, stretching... Not sketching. ^-^ I can't draw very well... I'll be stretching out your page cuz I'll be tekteking :3
You're very nice, btw :3 Most people would have kicked me from their page by now :3

User Image

(For when you feel like dressing elegantly ;])

This is why one shouldn't stay up for 24 plus hours then try to read XD Sorry XD Awwwww <3 Thanks for thinking I am nice. Just think tektek is all about personal prefrencess.

*Giggles* This last avi for me is super sweet <3

XD :3 I understand that. I've done it a few times, lol. XD, and it's true! You are nice :3 Yeah, tektek is mostly about preference, I think.... I'm learning that slowly.. :3

Hee hee ^-^ Glad you like her!  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am
iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace
I hope you'll like this one a little more heart

User Image

*tapschin* TBH I liked the last one more. Though I love how you added the panda <3 I LOVE PANDAS!!!! *coughs* sorry for the all caps. The blue in the hair is very.. well off? It doesn't really fit any of the items around it. Seeing this avi without the Heart string to tie in the darker pink that is in the bow is strange too. XD And the high heels look better with the skirt ^_^; haha sorry if I am confusing <3

But yes out of the two the first one is my Favorite *thinks on this* Perhaps I should start a favorite list...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 am
Woohoo everyone spring break!  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

jalapenopepper888

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 am
User Image
I would love feedback, please!  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff