Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The World of Anime and Gaming
American McGee's Alice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dpk1227

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 am
I have recently acquired the American McGee's Alice xd It is very good. Do any of you have any opinions on it? If you do post them here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am
Of course. I made a topic about it quite a few months ago now and posted screenies. XD

Anyway wonderful game, you don't get platformers like that anymore, the older games had so much imagination in level design. Its got some nice effects in the scenery. Something that really enhances it is the music, the soundtrack to the game is amazing, its very atmospheric.

I love all the references to the books in it too, and the characters (although twisted) are great. I have a figurine of the White Rabbit... I need to find some of the other characters, or he'll get lonely. Unfortantly the Alice figurine is really expensive now.  

Azure Caterpillar

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 pm
I bloody LOVE that game! The trailer is amazing and the game looks like so much fun! I did some fanart for it ^_^
Unfortunately even if I one day get the game, my laptop is the wrong kind to play it crying  
The World of Anime and Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games