A Shirou Quest ~ WON ZYANYA ; w;!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm
.: ~ A Shirou Quest ~ :.

X3 Simple as it sounds ~ A thread for Shirou's quest Soquilis that will hopefully (eventually) become reality X3 Help and suggestions are appreciated ~

Funds
1.2M Gold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 pm
.: ~ My Progress ~ :.

~ Zyanya | WON April 21st 2010, Ameh's~
~ Aikyoo | Hold
~ Koritsu | Hold
~ Talim | Hold
~ Thor | Questing

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm
.: ~ Zyanya ~ :.

WON APRIL 21ST 2010 AMEH'S CUSTOMS 8D

Quote:
.:Unedited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Toi ~
Name of Horse: Zyanya
Owner: ShirouEn
Temper: Cryptic
Breed: Tribal
Description:
Eyes: Dark Blue
Mane: Silver-Light Blue Tone, feathers fade from a light blue bottom to a white tip, a few darker blue strands
Style: Wild
Tail: Same as Mane, darker blue strands avoid/don't collide with pattern.
Style: Wild
Hooves: Silver
Coat: Very, VERY light blue, silver socks on back legs and one front leg, white on the other front.
Patterns: See Reference. Patterns repeat/are symmetrical on other side of Soquili, except for the the cresent moon on the rump. Lines hooking into the cresent moon are symmetrical. Colorist Choice of colors, preferable shades of blue, white, silver, or gold. The wing pattern on the neck should be centered with the one on the chest, however, the pose changed the positioning. Circles on the front leg should not collide with the bracelets (they would fit above them)
Items: Trading Post Items - Beaded Bracelets - Varied blue beads, silver strands.
Reference Image: Patterns
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Anything that goes well with the rest of her.
Premade Tag Number: 012
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits: None

Total: 355k

Notes: Zyanya's name means "Always" 83 What is done is completely up to the colorist, I just provide a couple guidelines. I enjoy surprises and love for people to twist my ideas, you may change anything you see fit X3 Ref was done completely by me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm
.: ~ Aikyoo ~ :.

Quote:
.:Crossbreed Soquili:.
Name of Horse: Aikyoo
Temper: Delicate
Breed: Alicorn
Description:
Eyes: CC
Mane: Blonde/Gold, Lighter than Pattern Color. The hair style reference is a nice shade, but less of a dirty blonde look, and more blondish would be ideal. Pink or Red tints and/or streaks/highlights.
Style: Check references. I would like basically what the Curly 2 template looks like, only reversed, the hair cascading down the side of the neck that's visible, and also alittle on the other side too. Some curled bangs infront of the ear would be great as well ~ Not that long, probably only till the back. Making it alittle windblown like in Curly 1 or in the Anthro reference would be nice too.
Tail: Hair on the end of the tail should match the mane, the tail itself should match the body.
Style: Uni Tail, change the hair on the end of the tail to a more curly type, or a wavy design, to match the mane.
Hooves: Golden, Unicorn Hooves Please ~
Coat: Light pink, Warm Colors, fades, soft coloration, delicate. CC as to placements and color choices.
Wings: Wing Template 2 Please? CC colors and patterns.
Patterns: See Reference. Golden, shiny. Patterns are symmetrical, chest patterns are centered, off on ref, due to pose.
Items: Trading Post Items - 3 Hoops | Vary Gold or Silver. Beaded Bracelets | CC Choice of colors, something that matches/harmonizes with the rest of her.
Reference Image: Patterns, Aikyoo Anthro, Hair Style Reference
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing edits: A small necklace hanging on the end of the tail. See Refs for details. Liquid inside, preferably pink-ish or red-ish color. Clear outside, like glass. Check Description for Hair edits.

Estimated Total: 1.1mil + 100k (Minor Edits) + 1k (Custom Tag) + 2.7k (Items)

Notes: Aikyoo's name means "Love Today" 83 What is done is completely up to the colorist, I just provide a couple guidelines. I enjoy surprises and love for people to twist my ideas, you may change anything you see fit X3 Ref was done completely by me, save for the hair ref.

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 pm
.: ~ Koritsu ~ :.

Quote:
.:Halfbreed Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of Horse: Koritsu
Temper: Timid
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Eyes: CC
Mane: Dark Color, CC, Purple-ish.
Style: Check Ref. Bowl cut bangs, side bangs are long, reaching at least to where the Wild mane ends. Side bangs are clasped by a long ribbon, at about halfway. Back hair is a short, straight cut, no longer than the jaw of the Soquili base.
Tail: Same as mane.
Style: Same length as Medium tail, like the side bangs, clasped by a ribbon, with straight cut.
Hooves: CC
Coat: CC, light color that matches with mane. Purple-ish, Lavender-ish.
Patterns: CC, smooth. Please no rough or jagged patterns. Blends are nice, as are curves, circles, socks, etc.
Items: Bell on her back ear, with two long ribbons dangling from it, longer than back hair, ending about where the ribbons holding the side bangs are. Bell Necklace, see Ref. Bell Belt, see ref. Ribbon on front, back leg. Bells are golden, shiny, light.
Reference Image: Koritsu Anthro
Hair/Clothing edits: See items, refs and description. Also, if you could make her expression almost confused/sad/lonely, that'd be great. {Note: Add Reference Pic Later.}

Estimated Total: 550k + 500k OR 200k (Heavy or Moderate Edits) + 1k (Custom Tag)

Notes: Koritsu's name means "Isolation" 83 What is done is completely up to the colorist, I just provide a couple guidelines. I enjoy surprises and love for people to twist my ideas, you may change anything you see fit X3 Ref was done completely by me. I assume she is borderline moderate and heavy edits, and I'm prepared to pay for either.

My Thoughts on Her Edits:

Her Minor Edits:
- Expression Edit
- Custom Mane
- Custom Tail
- Necklace and Ribbon Piece
- Leg Bandages

Her Moderate Edits:
- Minor Edits 1, 2 and 3
- Minor Edits 4 and 5
- Her Belt/Wrap

{I intend to RP Koritsu and fine a lifemate for her, possibly through a fling.}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:34 pm
.: ~ Talim ~ :.

Quote:
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of Horse: Talim
Temper: Pure
Breed: Cosplay
Description:
Eyes: Light Brown
Mane: Dark, Greenish Blue.
Style: Check References. Parted bangs, short-ish hair pulled back into two thick braids, held by golden claps.
Tail: Same as Mane.
Style: A single, thick, rather short to mid length braid, held by the same clasps as the braids in her mane.
Hooves: Dark Mossy Green
Coat: Light Tan
Patterns: Circle pattern on the legs, very close to the hooves. Check Talim's shoes for pattern.
Items: Two tonfa blades lying by her front hooves or inbetween them. A necklace, leg warmers, arm warmers, two bracelets, and a belt.
Reference Image: Ref
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits, check items for partial clothing.

Estimated Total:

Notes: Talim is a cosplay of a playable character from the Soul Calibur series. Her requested costume is one of several, thusly some refs may feature her other costumes, but are there for other purposes. 83 What is done is completely up to the colorist, I just provide a couple guidelines. I enjoy surprises and love for people to twist my ideas, you may change anything you see fit X3 Refs were found on photobucket.

ShirouEn

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm
.: ~ Thor ~ :.

Quote:
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of Horse: Thor
Temper: Tormented
Breed: Kalona
Description:
Eyes: Glowing Golden, make it shine?
Horns: He has four horns, the templated ram horns, and then horns that are much like the templated demon 2 horns, only they are behind the ram horns, and have ridges in them, and they curve almost like a semi-circle shape. They are both a golden-ish color, but kinda duller than his one hoof and eyes.
Mane: Dark, DARK red mane, almost auburn. The band holding his braid back is white.
Style: Three dark bangs fall over and frame his face, too short to be able to be pulled back into his long braid, the middle one that hangs across his nose is very thin. His hair is extremely long, it drags on the floor by his hooves, but the braid itself does not touch the floor, only the run off from where its tied does.
Tail: Same color as his body, with some splotches of red that resemble blood.
Style: Devil Tail 1
Hooves: Left front hoof is near pitch black, right front hoof is a gold, looking almost as if it was made or covered with gold itself, the back two are a grey that's darker than his coat.
Coat: White, or a very very light grey, with darker grey splotches on his rump, almost like appaloosa spots. There should be scattered bits of red splotches that resemble blood.
Wings: Style 3, Jagged Feathers. The frame of the wing should match his coat, while the leathery parts should he a dark red, much like his mane, but probably lighter. Holes in the leather part would be much loved. The claw-like potrusions are white, and the feathers are a dark grey that fade into white or lighter grey.
Patterns: A zebra-like pattern all across his stomach, that grow smaller while approaching his rump. Most of the stripes should be black, though there should be a few (CC) that are golden. Very few, but they are there. There should also be a very noticable scar across his chest, right over his heart.
Other: Could I have him on the base with both legs down? I'd also like to change the Kalona expression, to just a neutral or frownish face. Some fangs can stick out, but I'd like his mouth closed, and looking less vicious. If you could also change the eyebrows to a less 'angry' face, that'd be loved 83
Items: (All directions are in his POV) There are bandages on his upper front right leg, and more on his back left leg, with a strand hanging out. They should be old looking, not so much dirty, but off-white, as if they've been used repeatedly or just haven't been changed in an unusual amount of time. There is also a tiny bandage on his left cheek. There is a vine of thorns circling up his other back leg, and also circling around his tail. He wears a bear claw necklace, with three, black claws that serve as pendants or beads, the tips of them are bloody. He also wears several bangles, bands, rings, has an obnoxious amount of peircings and decor across his body (check ref for positionings, types, etc.)
Reference Image: Thor
Default accessory color(s)?: Anything that goes well with the rest of him.
Hair/clothing edits:

Estimated Total: At least 2 mil + 500k (Heavy Edits [?])

Notes: Thor is the name of the germanic God of Thunder 83 His real name is Thorn, but he changed it after being driven away from his herd, due to being a Kalona. He has a slight obssession with roses, being that his adoptive Uni mother always loved them.

8D THOR HAZ RP!
Upon a Rolling Hill - White Chaos and Thor

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces