Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
This ball needs perspective of original intentions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm
Whimsical Rhetoric
Why thankies Pandy! I just hope pixie reveals the good news in the next meebo meeting. I... am... like... dieing!
When did you get a piano? That thing looks so cool! We need a piano bar! And what good news is to be revealed? O.o

If Epcot wants to go back to the original ball-- it would save me, and many others a lot of time and effort, lol. There was no plot, there was no art, no contests, etc there was just one opening post and viola.. a ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Epcot Illuminations
Clearly she doesn't understand by the way I wrote out the points, so this is going to be deleted y me and editted tomorrow, to make more clarity.
You're right, I don't understand why you have written what you have written and what you plan to achieve with what you have written.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Pixilated Envy
Whimsical Rhetoric
Why thankies Pandy! I just hope pixie reveals the good news in the next meebo meeting. I... am... like... dieing!
When did you get a piano? That thing looks so cool! We need a piano bar! And what good news is to be revealed? O.o

If Epcot wants to go back to the original ball-- it would save me, and many others a lot of time and effort, lol. There was no plot, there was no art, no contests, etc there was just one opening post and viola.. a ball.

Sorry, I meant Bliss, but it is pre-tty exciting, and did involve me giving the final push, so hooray! And if you know it, don't reveal it!  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff