Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he likes me?
  Yes
  No
View Results

0mfgitzJesus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm
Okay I like seriously LOVE this guy but I try to tell him but he doesnt think I like him still! And he always talks about this other short blonde girl in front of me but he acts like himself around me and then like all like serious around her... idk.. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm
It sounds like he's trying to let you down easy by mentioning the girl when you mention liking him.

I suggest you remain friends, and find someone who will like you back.  

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:41 pm
I agree with the statement above. He probably talks about her around you because you are his friend and that's what friends usually do. Also some people feel more comfortable around people that they don't have crushes on because they are not trying to impress them. That is probably why he acts himself around you and then acts seriously around this other girl. I'm sorry but it doesn't sound like he likes you. I'm sure you'll find someone else who likes you back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 am
umm... u should jst find another guy dat will apreciate u better than that guy.. wink  

II- Deadly Angel -II

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 pm
How exactly did you tell him? It needs to be very straightforward with guys or they just won't get it.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games