Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grisaun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Kiss the Computer
~ Chapter one ~

The phone? I hear it but I dont see it.. What the hell? OH, i understand... Get up you lazy bumm you this could be important!
Sitting up in my bed, with a messy little dirty blonde bun ontop of my head, sat myself Mars Avery Kaay. Weird name right? Well, the thing is, we cant all have what we want now can we. I steps lazily out of her bed, smelling of dream spray. Dream Spray?? What the hell?? That is probably what you were thinking. Well my dad is a buisiness man, traveling all over the place. Coming back from Germany one nite was when he brought me this disgusting crap. It smells like Power C Vitamin Water and strong cologne for men. The spray was made in germany, to give you sweet dreams at nite. We all know this is bs, or as I like to say it, bologne sandwitch. Theres only one small side effect to this spray of dreams. It smells so strong that you need to fan your pillow. I figured that out that hard way. Anywho, back to the real point of my getting out of bed. The phone was ringing, obnoxiously of course. My ringtone for my best friend was of her, singing ice ice baby into the speaker. I stumble over to my phone and press the green button.

"Hello..?" I manage to spit out in a groggy fashion. There is a bit of static at the end of the phone, which frankly hurt my ears. "Mm? Ohh Marsie! I wasnt expecting hear your voice!" The voice at the end of the phone laughs. "Lazy bumm!" At that point in time i know its Harley. Harley was born in the same hospital as me, even i nthe room next door to me. We are as some say, "Ties at the hip" Or thats what my parents call it. Oh, I feel old now. anyways shes my best friend, and always will be. "heres soemthing i need you to get your a** on. Turn your computer on." She says, eager for me to look at what she was rambling about.

I log on as my user and get on the website she says. "This is such a nerd game.." I say, still half awake. "Just try it!" She says. I can hear her squealing with excitement. This makes me smile, so i hit download and the game begins to set up. I have a quick computer, and it happens to be my baby. The download is complete befor i know it. "Alright im done." I say, signing up with my username and password. "Oh, great now just.." I hear her say, then click the mouse a few times. Shes giving me directions! What a pushy chick! Now my cute little avatar is standing next to her high level, and very complicated avatar. Mine is a little warrior girl with hair like mine and a cute little jumpsuit. Hers... well i dont even want to talk about hers. I type in the chat box:

Marsie3: Heyy Harley :3
Harleyquinn: You learn so fast! *tear*

I laugh in real life. "This is cute." I say to Harlie, who is still on the other line of my tele. "Yeah I know! C'mon Ill take you questing!" She says. This makes me laugh. Ive never had such a nerdy friend in my life. She leads my small cute little jumpsuit girl our into the wilderness so it seems. She takes me into a little village where it appears a girl is being burned at stake.

Marsie3: Oh my god!
Harleyquinn: Go click one her! :]

I went and clicked on the girl. The man attempting to light the fire says, "Hey don't mess with her! Shes a demon from hell!" I laugh again. My little character unties the girl and the girl falls to the floor. A couple of guards come and attack me. Now Harley was typing commands again. I did as she said: Fire Attack, Regular Attack, then Defend. It worked! I killed one of the three guards!

Marsie3: Muhaha! So do i keep doing that?
HarleyQuinn: Yess ;] Wait! Ill show you my skills.

Harley jumped into the battle and Swung out her nice little complicated sword. She was level 90 and I was level 2. Figures shed get ahead. Her character jumps in the air, and crushes the guard with one sumple little blow.

Marsie3: Whatever happened to the technique!?
HarleyQuinn: Im too strong for that! Itd be a waste of my magic power!

Wow.. I think to myself. She spends a bit too much time on this game. I reach over my desk to a little shelf and pick up a Vitamin Water. Its my crack I cant help drinking it all the time. And get this, its good for ya. I unscrew the cap and smell the pinaple sensation. What happened to the Power C? Oh, I like to switch it up. I take a sip as I watch Harley demolish another guard. After the guards are beat and done, The man tyeing her down came over to me and brought more guards. I let out a sigh of annoyance. all of the sudden a preist jumps out of no where and goes, " Shes the chosen oneeeeeee!!!" I laugh for a third time. The preist goes over to me and hands me a pretty little sword that goes great with my jumpsuit. Now im excited.

Marsie3: Fear me and my little sword! >:]
HarleyQuinn: Lol i could flick you like a fly and you'd die.
Marsie3: Humor me haha.
This makes me smile in real life as i say goodbye to the Harley on the phone. "Lets talk on the chat thingy!" I say. I hear her say something a i press the red button and hang up. "Oops." I say out loud.
HarleyQuinn: HAY! =[
Marsie3: Sorryy :']
HarleyQuinn: Click on the girl again!

I click. The girl sits up and stares at me, saying some random gibrish. All of the sudden i decide to call her Lucy. Lucy joins my party.

Marsie3: Oooh! ^^
HarleyQuinn: There we go!
Marsie3: This is so fun! why didnt u tell me about this earlier!?
HarleyQuinn:......I just started playing two days ago! Haha~
Marsie3: GAME HOLIC!
HarleyQuinn: Shut up :]
Marsie3: Brb i just realized that I look like poo on a stick.
HarleyQuinn: Lmfao okay :']

I get up and grab some shorts quickly, because I sleep with underwear on. That woudl have been embarassing if my neighbors decided to pay me a visit, which they do often. I take another gulp of my vitamin water and set it on the desk near my monitor. I quickly brished the frot of my hair, for the bun was still pretty cute. I looked over at the computer screen to finr Harley, makeing her little character dance on mine. I laugh once again. Could I really get addicted to this game??

-End Chapter One-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 am
~ForeWord~

This story is about a strange, athletic, nerdy, blond, and stressed out girl named Mars Avery Kaay. Her best friend introduces her into a new world -- exyept for one catch. The world is online. As Mars becomes more and more addicted to this game, she meets new people. These people become her life, her closest friends, her lovers, and her family. This isnt much of a problem untill the drama between them begins. Of coure the game swallows her in, and she becomes throughly addicted to it. Around her she is having family problems, and friendship problems. How will she solve these issues? Read.

Chapter 2 coming soon.
Write on my page in the Authors forum. :]

Grisaun

Grisaun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm
Chapter 2

After fixing my hair, makeup, and basically everything that was wrong with me that morining, i decided that i felt quite energized. I figured i would go for a jog after talking to Harley for a bit. I walked over to the desk and stumbled into my spinny chair. I knocked over some empyu bottles, but they jsut blended in with the rest of the junk on my bedroom floor. I looked at the characters, my new pal Lucy, and Harley, who is switching her advanced high level outfits before my eyes.

Marsie3: Your making my head hurt lol
Harleyquinn: Ohh so sorry princess. :]

Harley began switching them faster. I take a sip of crack. Suddenly my head clears and im awake.

Marsie3: Ahh you think you have me but i have my nifty bottle of crack by my side.
Harleyquinn: EW. you still drink that disgusting stuff???
Marsie3: Ill force feed you some if you like. >:]
Harleyquinn: I'll pass on that one thanks. Oh hey join my team! press the little orange button with hands on it in the bottom left corner.

I click. Suddenly im walking behind Harley like a little slave girl. I take it Harley is gunna get me killed.

Marsie3: Heyy take it easy on me, im a nooblet.
Harleyquinn: Yeahh.. like a little baby.
Marsie3: Watch me be a higher level than you in like 3 days :]
Harleyquinn: Oh, well see babe. haha~ OOH!
Marsie3: should i be afraid?
Harleyquinn: Naw :3 ur guna meet all my buddies!

Harley began walking to a safe place where it appears everyone hangs out. it has palm trees, the sound effects are a calm breeze, and there seems to be no problem at all. There is a group of people who look like they could beat me up in a heartbeat in the corner, and a group of what appears to be valleygirls in the other corner. "lots of school-ness..." I whisper to myself out loud. I didnt think it could get any worse when Harley brings me over to meet the group that could beat me up. "I guess im guna need to get used to seeing people who can beat me up." I laugh at myself a little.

Harleyquinn: Heyyyy mah homies ^.^
Eclipse: Harley! Whos the friend? >:]
Harleyquinn: *pulls our a fly swatter* back i say ;o

Eclipse is the username of a brown haired avatar in the group. he has some fancy axe and some fancy little armour on. He had a smart assed but sweet look to him.

Eclipse: Aww :[
Marsie3: Im Mars lolz *takes the fly swatter and chucks it*
Harleyquinn: Hayyyy >:[ that was my favorite one
Marsie3: o.o

-to be completed later-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am
Haha this is really interesting. It sounds like it will turn out to be something epic and funny at the same time. Some of the wording is strange and the grammar is off at some parts. It could go through a little bit of editing, but the overall idea and writing is great. Please write and post more!  

Joonbong

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff