Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm
~Desert Rose~
Quest for the Pintabian siblings

Welcome to my quest! When I first came into soquili a few years ago, I had ideas floating around in my head about this pair of soquili, and that idea has persisted until now. Back then however, I was limited to only a few hours on the computer a week and I didn't really think my dreams were at all realistic. Now however I have more resources, and items that I have collected over my years on gaia. I figured if I don't quest for them now, it will never happen, and this pair is something I would really love to have!

Arabians (Egyptian especially) have always been my favourite breed of horse, I find them incredibly gorgeous and graceful, and I've always found paint markings stunning. I would love nothing more than to get this pair as soquili.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Edit Category: moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: half ulun'suti
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? yes please smile

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: his body is a white colour all over, with belly scales. His scales are a very pale blue/purple colour as in (ref 2).
Face: I would like him to have a 'suti face and mouth, with a wide strip of a pale blue running down the middle of his muzzle. Also if he could have a bit of extra fur on the backs of his cheeks as in the ref pictures.
His eyes are an olive green colour as in the reference.
Mane: His mane is short but windblown, a teal colour and reaches all the way down his neck, back and tail.
Tail: I would like him to have an ulun'suti tail with hair running all the way down, culminating in a tuft of hair at the end. I would also like him to have the tail underscales that run along the bottom of his tail in a very pale blue/purple colour (see ref 2).
Hooves: I would like him to have ulun'suti legs with raptor claws, lower leg scales and leg spurs, with the scales, hooves and claws a dark gold colour.
ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
eye colour

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom horns please, fairly long with a slight bend in the middle (see ref), in a dark gold colour
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd love it if he could have some of the tiny soot sprites with their candies around on his body/foreground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: soot

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Water

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Haku
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: River Spirit
Temper: Aloof
Mate:
Tag Background: bathhouse I know the shape is awkward but if you could please use a part of this image that would be awesome
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: on the bottom of his sig could it please read "Spirited Away cosplay" thanks!  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Aaliyah
Temper: determined
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Description:
eyes: blue
body: a bright chestnut paint, with markings and basic body colour to match her brother (just without the black) with a thin white blaze down the front of her face. Leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but more of a delicate style.
mane/tail: Chestnut colour with streaks of white throughout. Long mane and tail, her forelocks are long and fall over the right side of her face, covering her right eye. Her hair is slightly windblown with some wave in it.
accessories: traditional Arabian halter and breastplate similar to references, some roses in her mane and tail near the tops, a few gold bangles on her forelegs maybe some other random accessories. Any sort of gold accessory is loved, so feel free to play with her accessories as you see fit ^^
Reference image(s): Aaliyahref
accessories
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: red/gold
Premade Tag Number: custom tag please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): sand dunes
Hair/clothing edits: see above  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:56 pm
NEW FORM:

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy edits
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face, his muzzles fades darker at his nose and mouth area. His eyes are blue.
Mane: Mane and tail are both black with several streaks of white as in reference pic. They should be slightly windblown and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side and some strands on the near side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like in the reference.
Tail: His tail is long, touching the ground or blowing off the ground slightly and also black with a couple streaks of white. It should appear a little bit lifted as if he is raising it slightly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, a semi-natural length and not super fluffy please, something more similar to the angeni style than the fluffy draft style.
Reference Image(s):
Tackless ref for body and hair

Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be put in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane and tail. The reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but feel free to play around with the details or designs. Some gold beaded strings draped across his tail or other accessories would be loved smile
Reference Image(s) for Items:
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2,
tack/jewellrey ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Al Kahyr
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Unwavering
Mate:
Tag Background: sand dunes
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!

OLD FORM

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Aamir
Temper: determined
Breed: Pintabian
Description: eyes: blue
body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour. A note on the legs though I would like only one to be white and the other three to fade from the body colour to black below the knee. A thin white blaze down the front of his face. Leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but similar to the reference of Ghede. (I have permission to use Ghede for fetlock reference)
mane/tail: Mane and tail are both black with random streak of white as in reference pic. They should be a bit windblown (as if wind was blowing from behind him) and his mane should be medium-long with most of hishair on the far side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like the arabian's mane in the body pattern reference. His tail should fall to the ground and be slightly windblown as well.
accessories: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be mixed in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane, maybe right behind his ear or something, and then a few at the top of his tail. The "costume" reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but you can playaround with the details however you like (I love intricate patterns and I'd be willing to pay extra if needed). Some gold beaded strings draped across his body and gold bangles on his forelegs or gold accessories other places would be loved as well. (I love gold if you couldn't guess haha ^^")
Reference image(s):
body colour/pattern,
costume stylefetlock style reference,
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2
attempt at drawing a referenceWhich stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: blue/gold
Premade Tag Number: custom tag please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): sand dunes
Hair/clothing edits: see above

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Edit Category: minor/moderate?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: new
WIP Needed? nope!

Body: A medium smoky grey, fading into black at her feet. I'd like her underside to be a bit lightened, and she should have marking very much like Alexiel's but her's are more prominent with a pale grey/white tone that is much lighter than her coat with stripes on her legs and wings and speckled markings on her back. I would like her markings to be the same colour as Alexiel's body colour (though her base colour is a much darker grey so her markings stand out a lot more).
Face: The same grey as her body but darkening towards the muzzle, she also has silver eyes like her brother.
Mane: medium-long hair that is slightly lighter than her body colour and is long and wavy. The exact style is up to you.
Tail: Her tail is the same colour as her mane and wavy, it is long and falls to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves should be light grey and her fetlocks are black with pale grey striped markings across them.
Reference Image(s):
Alexiel-brother

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: the thinner angeni style please
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd like her also to have vanilla orchid themed accessories though looking slightly different flowers than her brothers. What type of accessories and placement, etc. are up to you, do whatever you think looks nice smile
Reference Image(s) for Items:
vanilla flowers vanilla flower

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Astariel
Breed: angeni
Temper: honest
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Reconciliation
Justification for Domain Choice: When Astariel was only a basket it was fate that showed her future as the angeni of reconciliation. Since it was realized so young her basket was taken away at a young age to be raised by the wise elders so that she may learn to use her powers to their full potential. Because of this she escaped the slaughter than befell all the rest of her family at the paws of the skinwalker Wyrm, who kept only her twin brother Alexiel alive as a sick joke. The memories of that day have haunted Alexiel his entire life and though he has aged and been able to let some of the anger ebb, he still feels unwarrented guilt and anger over his past.
Astariel has watched over her brother from the heavens, though he had no idea she existed. Now that she is grown and is able to fully control her powers, she has come down to earth seeing the broken place that it is and has decided to help all that need it with her ability - starting with her brother.  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games