Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Little? I wish >> -stabs lack of funding for all of them-

So to make it simple, here's the lineup/who's-who of the below forms~

Jezebel :: Female full Kalona, heavy edits. ICly, she is to be the daughter of Masquerade and Beelzebub, and a rather girlie one at that. Jez is pretty. Jez knows she's pretty. Jez is a spoiled little brat who likes to giggle and bat her eye lashes and curl herself up around the males in her family before trying to find some good gossip or fun time out with the girls. She actually has a pretty sweet temperament around her family or other Kalona, though any other species outside her blood ties would need to be part of her mother's father's herd to hope for anything more than a sickly sweet smile before she tears their throat out.

Jez often makes a fuss when it comes to the grime and gunk her father and big brother case themselves in (though still is very much her affectionate self towards them), and any other form of ickyness, really. She values the hunting ways of her mother - clean, beautiful, graceful, and never a scratch on her. Beauty and pampering are big things with this mare, especially should someone complement her singing, yet another trait she takes after from her mommy. God knows Beelzebub can't carry a tune, after all.
~ (color subject to change upon getting her)

Ambrose :: Full Wind, Moderate Edits. King to a rather strange kingdom, this reanimated corpse is fully aware he is only "half alive" due to the magic that had long since replaced what once was blood. Each of his wounds are stitched together by shimmering thread, each line of stitching leading off into beautiful patterns belonging only to him.

He is captivated by the living and ever annoyed Amaranth, and recently had conned her into signing a binding contract to make her his queen.

-More info to come-

Amaranth Rose :: Full ???, ??? Edits. Newly queen-ed, Amy is still as vexed as ever towards Ambrose and his conniving ways. She just had to stumble upon him at that cemetery, she just had to make him notice her and stand up against him and his court when she literally fell into their lands. Although in her defense, at the time, they were talking of eating her (lies on their part), so she defended herself rightfully in her eyes.

But now she's been taken away from her home and hitched to this walking half-living-magical-corpse. Freaking amazing luck, she's got....

-More info to come-

OBVIOUSLY, don't post till I'm done setting s**t up ;P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm
Beelzebub's Kin_________

Jezebel

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted ::
Name of horse :: Jezebel
Owner :: Kailey Koreco
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Alluring
Breed :: Devil Spawn

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc) ::
She is to be an IC daughter of Beelzebub and Masquerade, with her appearance being pretty CC (especially color wise) and a strange mix of the parents and throwbacks to a slightly more IC grandmother 8};;; <3

Expression - Seductress-y. Half-lidded, maybe mouth somewhat open... I donno, do whatever 8<;; <3 Would like for the lil' fang to be present <3

Hair - Style is CC, but some shade of blue would be loved <3;;

Hooves - Cloven, blue, and a little bloody? I'd like for her fetlocks to be a little longer than normal, but not long enough to necessarily drag on the ground or anything.

Eyes - Would rather hers take after her mother's, glowing white and without any clear pupil.

Markings - Glowy~! Sparkly~! Fire!~ Skulls~! Best of both worlds, have fun with all that 8'D <3

Horns - Based on the ram horns, something similar to these without making them mutant? Following under the custom rule that says there can be variations to the horns so long as they somewhat resemble existing breed features. Would like them to be pierced/accessorized.

Wings - Style 3, smooth. Would like there to be piercings in the membrane, the "fingers"... really, wherever they work |D;; <3

Tail - Devil tail 2, can be with or without random accessories/piercings.

Familiar - A crow, alive hopefully, somewhere around her. If possible, could it be present in all stages? A random idea: could the crow have a bracelet, or necklace, or piercing on its wing to somehow reflect on its mistress?

Accessories - Roses, silver, bones. Basic theme to her and her accessories is "sexy punk," really. Arm warmers/lacy sleeves on her front legs, piercings in her wings and horns, a necklace (similar or based on this one), and roses wherever you wish. Vines of whatever variety, as passed down by both parents, are also welcomed if you so decide.

I've listed some stuff, given references... but how much is there/styles are tooootally CC.

Reference image(s) :: Beelzebub, Masquerade
Throwbacks go to Nightshade (alternate version here that I'm more drawing from), Horns, Necklace concept

Which stage you want them to start as? :: Basket
Default accessory color(s)? :: N/A
Premade Tag Number :: Custom tag
Tag frame color :: CC
Tag feather color :: CC
Tag BG :: Rot, decay, death... play with that theme? 8'D
Hair/clothing edits :: See Description

Total: 2,200k base (race+3 stages)
+ 500k for heavy edits
----------
2,700k total

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 pm
Underworld_________

Ambrose

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted :: You~? 8'D
Name of horse :: Ambrose
Temper :: Deceptive
Breed :: King of the Underworld (Can it say "OC Cosplay" at the bottom of his cert? =o)

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc) ::
Body - I've got a dark purple in the ref I did, but any near-black cool color would work? o.O All on the both legs down lineart, by the way <3

Hair - Short and rather spiky/random/windblown, I donno. It just goes where it wants to go, and it'll be damned if it listens to gravity for very long apparently. It's a pale cream, off-white color. For his tail... er... whatever's fine for style so long as it's edited and crazy and ranges between short and medium length 8|;;;;

Eyes - PALE PALE BLUE. Like, they're dead and empty. Oh. And did I mention they give off black glowy smoke stuff? >X>~<3

Wings - On the new Heron (type 2) template, they don't necessarily need to have the stitching/glowing markings below but maybe some of the inky ones? Their base color would be a pale silvery color, either directly off of his hair or something close to it.

Markings -
  • Glowy markings = Alright, so what I've got on his ref is... so not accurate. It's supposed to give a general idea of what I want, just not necessarily how I want it. To give some quick background for what his markings are supposed to be ~

In the story in which he was created, the undead rise again (think Forsaken in WoW, if you want a reference) and to mend their torn and rotting flesh, they stitch it up with shimmering, classic magical thread. To make everything all the more pretty (and, supposedly, keep the magic in the thread/wound), they stitch various designs in, unique to each individual. Ambrose has gothic lacy lightning vein designs. Yeah. Note I never actually got around to drawing his designs before ><;;;;

~ SO. He's got at least three main scars that so have to be there - the one on his face, the one around his neck, and one down his chest that connects to the one around his neck. The latter two were made when he was almost decapitated, and the other was an autopsy scar. ICly for the shop... he... got his throat slit and slashed? -whistles innocently- >O>;;;

• Inky markings - On his hooves, I'd like for them to just be covered/consumed with this black, inky, smoke-like stuff - not mutations. Smoke drifts off the gunk, and maybe it also looks like the stuff's dripping up his legs? Whatever kind of design you wanna take that in, have at it, though I drew it as more dripping/tree-like. Smoke can take on shapes, or can just be normal creepy smoke. How far up his legs it reaches is totally your call. The inky stuff can also be around his eyes, but not requires.

After that, I'd love for random scars wherever. But wherever he's scared, it should be stitched up with "shimmer thread" (which has been counted as an edit here o 3o) and some random designs thrown around it. Seriously, I mean this to be fun, not make you want to kill me, regardless for how it might seem.

Reference image(s) :: concept art, Back stitching and vines up legs concept (and what originally inspired me for him), lace 1, lace 2, tattoos in general, crown 1, crown 2, crown 3, jewelry 1, jewelry 2, jewelry 3.

Which stage you want them to start as? :: Adult
Default accessory color(s)? :: N/A
Premade Tag Number :: Custom
Tag frame color :: CC
Tag feather color :: CC
Tag BG :: Graveyard, something going along with Victorian Lights?
Hair/clothing edits :: Hair is mentioned above, same with the stitching, as for accessories...
I'd LOVE for him to have some glasses. Low on his muzzle, silver rimmed, gray or black lenses... design is your call <3 I'd like him to be wearing a small crown as well, threw in some references but all I can really say I want is "silver, skulls, and European influences." Three silver hoop earrings in his ears (templated from the shop) finish it all up. Only if it still counts for Mod edits after all the above, could his wings be a bit messed up? Not broken, per say, but just a little tattered?

Total ::
xxxRace 650k
+xxMod edits 200k
--------------------------
xxx850k

Breakdown of edits:
-> Three minor edits ~
  • A basic clothing accessory - glasses
  • A basic clothing accessory - crown

-> Three minor edits ~
  • Short length mane
  • Short to medium length tail
  • Stitching on any scars/wounds

-> Smoke effects

Templated - Earrings (hoops)

Amaranth Rose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Leilani's Family_________

Kapono

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse :: Kapono
Owner :: ???
Temper :: Steadfast, Righteous... somethin' like that >>
Breed :: Spirited
Description ::
Body - Both legs down draft lines (non-roman nose), some variety of white (or pale purple near white) similar to Leilani's. -MARKINGS-

Hair - Forever foal, black. I'd like for the bangs to be edited, however in what style is CC, just so long as his eyes aren't fully covered.

Eyes - Some shade of blue.

Horn -

Tail -

Reference Image(s) :: His IC daughter, Leilani (uncert)
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)? N/A
Premade Tag Number ::
Tag frame color (for custom tag) ::
Tag feather color (for custom tag) ::
Tag BG (for custom tag) ::
Hair/clothing edits (if any) ::

Cost ::
Race - 775k
Edits - 100k
Total - 875k

Edits Breakdown
Minor Edits
  • Short mane edit (bangs)

• xxxxx

• xxxxx

Nalani

Colorist wanted :: Vance
Name of horse :: Nalani
Owner :: ???
Temper :: Serene
Description :: The IC mother of Leilani (see references), family resemblance is obviously accepted. Most of her design and coloring is CC.

Body - A light spring green, over her body would go a sort of abstract bonsai tree in pink with branch patterns like tiger stripes and white flecks. The exact colors and placement is CC. If possible though, perhaps throw in a few "hidden hearts"? Leilani seems to have some in white on her rump, so it gave me the idea that her mother might have had some in random places.

Hair - The Wild style, perhaps a shade of pink similar to her daughter's? Colors of feathers and beads are CC.

Eyes - A bright gold.

Horn - CC.

Tail - Colors and designs are CC, but I would like for the tail fluff to be a little... fluffier. Whatever amount fits under "minor edit."

Reference Image(s) :: Her IC daughter, Leilani (uncert)
Hair/clothing edits :: The number/design of the following can be adjusted to fall under "minor edit."

Through her hair, could there be small glowing flower pins? Colors and designs are CC. Around her neck I'd like a thin glowing beaded necklace (dots and lines variety, no detail), looped a few times if possible - shape of beads, colors, again is CC. Finally, if able, could either one of the above (pins or necklace) be repeated along/on her tail?

From the item shop, I'd like her to have the blue flower hairsticks, and the beaded bracelets - CC for colors.

Race - 775k
Edits - 100k
Total - 875k

Edits Breakdown
Minor Edits
  • Fetlocks (normal for a horse)
  • A fluffier tail... fluff |D
  • Three pieces of basic jewelry - can be altered in number or design to fit into the category.
    xxxxx Small glowing flower pins in her hair
    xxxxx A thin glowing bead necklace around her neck (dots and lines, no real details), looped a few times if possible?
    xxxxx One of the above repeated on her tail

Templated
  • Hairsticks - flower or some sort of dangling charm/chains
  • Beaded bracelets - colors CC

Liko

Name of horse :: Liko
Temper :: Unrelenting
Description :: The IC brother of Leilani (see reference), son of Kapono (same) and Nalani (same). Family resemblance is fine, majority of his design is CC with a few notes and concepts from me.

Body - Both legs down draft lines (non-roman nose), a black base with a heavily scowling/angry expression. -MARKINGS-

Hair - Kept to a short to medium length, wild and crazy, black with maybe hints of pink here and there. Nothing covering his eyes. c:

Eyes - The one towards us is blue, while the other is gold.

Horn - Either cracked or flat-out broken, color is CC.

Tail -

Reference Image(s) :: His IC sister, Leilani (uncert)
Hair/clothing edits (if any) ::

Race - 775k
Edits - 100k
Total - 875k

Edits Breakdown
Minor Edits
  • A scowling, somewhat angry expression.
  • Cracked or possibly even flat-out broken horn.
  • Short to medium length mane

Templated
  • 3 hoop earrings
  • Bandages

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 pm
Birds of a Feather_________

Corvina

Kailey