broke up with me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:42 pm
my "bf" broke up with me 2 day. i cried all lunch. dont judge me i luved him. and i still do. he only broke up with me b/c i hit his little brother yesterday. apperently i hurt him and made marks on his arm. which cant be true but i didnt hit him that hard. thats the only reason he broke up with me. im fine right npw, but i still see him multiple times each day. how do i cope. plz nothing 2 harsh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:44 pm
WEll first you should understand your boyfriend probably loves his sibling a lot. I mean the little kid is family.
But anyways if you want to cope with it just talk to him and try to be friends again. You'll feel better if you try to talk it out.
Or just ignore him until the pain numbs a bit. ^^  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm
First of all, why did you hit him in the first place? Just wondering, maybe it'll help us understand.

Second, whatever the reason, you probably shouldn't have done it.

Third, give your ex some time to think, a little space, then propose you talk about it and try to at least be friends again. Don't push him, don't beg him, don't tell him you love him, but do say you want to be friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm
his little bro stabbed me with a pencil.......
anticupid16
First of all, why did you hit him in the first place? Just wondering, maybe it'll help us understand.

Second, whatever the reason, you probably shouldn't have done it.

Third, give your ex some time to think, a little space, then propose you talk about it and try to at least be friends again. Don't push him, don't beg him, don't tell him you love him, but do say you want to be friends.

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 am
Try to stay away from him if possible to get some space. If thats not possible, don't talk to him. After you start to feel better talk to him about being friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 am
I dunno, from personal experience, (I have 4 younger siblings), I REALLY hate it when people hit or harm my siblings in any way shape or form. My fiance came up behind my sister once and scared the crap out of her, and I was mad at him for about three days for it.
Hitting someone else's younger sibling is not something you should do.

But that's not a reason to break up with someone unless there were some other underlying issues.
I dunno hun, give it a few days and see what happens.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items