Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
URGENT help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 pm
So my abs and back are my major problem.im doing Stars in my Pocket ab challenge so hope it helps. but for my back and side rolls how do i get rid of it?i need exercises i can do in a room without any equipment at all. help?i have a backless dress i have to get into by may 8th.just found out last night. i have an event in which they pick out the outfits and right now there is no way i could feel comfortable in it but i have no choice. my legs will look amazing but my midsection wont.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Diet and exercise, there's no shortcut.

Cardio in your room can be anything from jumping jacks to jump rope (you don't actually need a rope, just swing your arms like you have one), jogging in place, "up downs", etc.

Just burn calories. Eat a lot of fiber, and drink water. No fizz. May 8 gives you plenty of time to lose weight if you work hard. I'm not expecting "Biggest Loser" results, but if they can lose 10++lbs in a week, you can lose some midsection in 2 months. Just work hard, do the ab exercises and push ups if you can and do cardio.

You can do it, it won't be easy but you can do it.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 am
Maybe hula hoop? surprised It's a lot better exercise than you'd think, and cheap and easy to do in a room. I would imagine it would also help tone your abs. I haven't looked into it enough to say how long you should do it for, but I would start with like 3 sets of 5 minute intervals and move up from there?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 am
http://www.shopleisamarie.com/D10169.html

this is the dress.5 girls same dress in same color. so i need to look as good as them. sad  

BitterFantasy

phloid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 pm
What kind of event is this for if you don't mind me asking?
'cause that dress is kinda... scary xD
I think you'll be able to rock it though
but like stars said, it's gonna take a lot of work!
Much luck!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 am
its like a gala. a seamstress took that dress and put fabric on the bottom for a mermaid style dress.its gorgeous!the base dress is the same but the way the seamstress did the mermaid styles is different so they are all really nice.  

BitterFantasy

phloid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Oh, well that actually sounds like quite a bit of fun
I hope you have a good time
no matter what size you are, you'll still be hot I'm sure (;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm
phloid

well i know ill have to lose weight to even fit into it.they ordered it too small unfortunately.hence why im really REALLY worried about my back flab.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm
i think i better get on my schools ergometer when i get back for college instead of the elliptical. it will produce the same amount of cardio but will be helping my arms, back, legs, and abs all at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm
BitterFantasy
phloid

well i know ill have to lose weight to even fit into it.they ordered it too small unfortunately.hence why im really REALLY worried about my back flab.

eep, that really is scary then > <
(lol, not trying to add pressure or anything!)
extra good luck (:
YOU CAN DO IT!

phloid

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 am
phloid
BitterFantasy
phloid

eep, that really is scary then > <
(lol, not trying to add pressure or anything!)
extra good luck (:
YOU CAN DO IT!

Thanks for the support. I'm doing that 8 mins abs thing to help with my stomach and as soon as i get to campus im getting on that ergometer as much as possible.I'm determined  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games