Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
.hack-the world r2.5((NEED PLAYERS PLEZ))((read page 1)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:07 pm
orca gets up,dashing tward lloyid and uses twin moons wile toga and balming continued there fight in the air.toga"reapers touch"the attack sent balming into the ground yet he quickly arised  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:11 am
-notices orca and quickly plants my foot in his chest knocking him to the ground thyen quickly slicing down his back-  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:36 pm
the fight was heated,balming and toga,kite and lloyed, and orca kept crashing and bashing. in the air,blaming and toga were giving it all till toga got balming in the back with his bloodlust scythe. the man of azure skys fell. toga"fool, my bloodlust inflicts a venom into you, wile it heals me per attack. i simply outlived you" he drops to the ground and trys to pin orca" lloyed, i cant hold off a edge punisher for long,kite should still be under the effect of my bloodlust. hit him hard and fast." kite was now useing his flames to keep his distance from lloyed,knowing of his stats and remaing hp.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:23 pm
*races and jumps over the azure flames dealing a finishing blow to kite then quicklyy spinning around to attack orca* hold ur ground toga this ones tricky  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:19 pm
orca used all his might to block, then out of nowere. he took the hitand bowed."that is enough,little children of morgana"the goddess aura had decended."your will to fight on even in dire situations dose not go on unnoticed. for this reason i now grant you 5 levels and any item of your choice to help your quest." toga bows befor the goddess "to see you in person,it is an honnor that gose beyond words. you are vary generous my lady. i wish for the twin guns that are known as 'witchhunter' and the broad sword known as 'death's typoon'"with his words,he was granted his guns and blade."and you, what is your wish?"aura asked lloyid  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:21 pm
((for post above, make up an item and it will be done with reson.aka no godmoding items))  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm
aura just smiles"when you are ready,go to your e-mail and open the letter,the item you type will apper to you. now little children of morgana, you must now take a test. a test to see if you can inharet ther powers."apon saying this,all of them were tellaported to an arena. User Image

befor lloyde and toga stood to figers
User Image
"i am skeith, the terror of death. you must fight me...lloyde"

User Image
"i am tarvos, you and i will dance....toga"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:37 pm
before the battle started,aura appeared before lloyed
"you have wished for it,and i will grant you what you desire"
a patterned appeared on the floor, as a twister of data infused lloyed. when the twister dissipated,lloyed emerged in a new form,for he just got a job exstention.
aura then vanished

toga"i see you fit your factor well,wishing for power"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm
skeith"well, are you ready? i hope i did not waste my time leaveing my mark on you"he points to the 1 mark on lloyed

tarvos"well im starting without you, her i come"
she dashes tward toga who blocks the blow with his scythe.
"hope you can keep up" toga lanches a darkess attack  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 am
-looks at skieth as the black coat flaps in the breeze- so your the terror of death ive heard so much about heh this should be fun -grins evilly as i draw the shadow punisher from its place on my back- lets go! -leaps at skieth only to be knocked into the nearby wall- heh dammit are you trying to ruin my coat? -leaps again dealing a crashing blow into skieth-  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm
toga"tarvos,lets take this to the sky" with a nod, they both go on up

skeith gets up from being crushed into the ground, and mearly brushes himself off. "you done yet, its my turn now" he pulls out his twin-blade. a chain saw bladed pair with high poison with a 10% critical boost. he gets in lloyed's face in a flash  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 pm
nice moves but im better -quickly laches back swing the bplade full force missing and getting hit in the chest- ah s**t this is bad  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 pm