Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
In Search of Roleplaying fun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayners

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 pm
I apologize for joining this guild and never doing anything in it until now. Some crap happened as well as being tired of people leaving roleplays without saying anything and I had stopped roleplaying for quite some time. But I've come back into the game again, and I'm already not getting very far in the Barton OOC, so hopefully I can find some great roleplayers here to have a good time.

I'll take literate people, but due to the amount that I write and from wanting to have a nice chunk to work off of, I would prefer advanced roleplayers.

By the way, if you must know, yes I've just copy/pasted this from a current/previous roleplay request thread and I've just edited it to suit the current needs. I am lazy like that. And I love it.

(I know there's a few formatting issues in my thread, they aren't there in my non-guild thread and I tried fixing them but it made things worse, so I'm just going to leave them as it is.)

About Me

I go by many names. Genna, Gen, my Gaian username, Bakura. I don't care what you call me, as long as it isn't an insult. I am 18 years old. I'm online most of the time except for a few hours each day due to being a college student. So anyway, I am a fellow yaoi/Shounen ai roleplayer. But there are times where I can do hetero. It's hard for me, but it's possible depending on what we're roleplaying. I am also an anime roleplayer only, unless it's a group type thing and I can get into it. One more thing, long-term roleplays are my favorite.

The Rules, My Laws

►I need literacy. You know, correct spelling and grammer. The good stuff that everyone can read. Chat speak kills. And emotes are okay but not too many of 'em. If spelling is not your forte, please use the lovely creation called Spell Check.

►I would like at least a couple paragraph, please. One liners, I can work them, but they're not fun. Bad days are understandable, so is writers block, but try to avoid them. So couple paragraphs, at least 4-5 sentences.

►To contact me, PM's are okay, but I would love for you to IM me. (AIM: BakuraRyouMINE (on all the time) - YIM: yamibakurasally@sbcglobal.net (not so much) - MSN: yamibakuraslostsoul@hotmail.com (not so much) It's makes things much easier on me. and this way the possibility of breaking Gaia's TOS won't happen. No one wants to get in trouble over a roleplay. Just make a post here, then state your username so I know who you are. Simple, no?

►OCs, this'll probably turn a lot of people away, but I am not fond of Original Characters. And I'm sorry for that. Nothing bugs me more than someone's original characters dating/married to/is the child of/is the cousin twice removed of/is the sibling of a Canon Character. If you absolutely MUST have an OC, I'll need some persuasion so I have some assurance. I do let some OCs slide with the dating though. Two examples would be: Gojyo needs a chick to constantly hit on/Ryou needs a manly man to protect him.

►OOCing, just use { }, [ ], ( ), whatever. Just some kind of brackets will do.

►Please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't just randomly drop a roleplay without telling me. If you're getting bored with it and wanna stop. Just tell me. Maybe we can start fresh or something. Just please don't leave me hanging. It's not very nice and it makes me feel unwanted and sad inside. D:

►Try to post regularly. People's lives get hectic and I highly doubt there's a lot of people out there who have as much free time as I do, it's understandable that you can't post all day every day. If you get hung up on something, or you currently don't have a lot of time for roleplaying and such, tell me so I don't pester you constantly about posting and become the most annoying person in the world. I'm one who likes constant posting. Hopefully I'll find another person like that as well.

►Last but not least, follow Gaia's rules. We don't wanna violate the TOS now do we?

Now lets get down to business....

For All You Yaoi Lovers Out There!
Not everyone likes the terms "Seme" and "Uke". The term now a days is "Seke". Technically I'm always Seke, but for those of you who prefer the other terms, I'm usually Uke.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
BakuraxRyou
(My version of Bakura is always the tough guy, but later down the road there's a possibility that he won't act like the usual evil bad-a** Bakura. It's a bad habit I can't seem to break)
SetoxBakura
SetoxAlister/Amelda
MalikxBakura
(Mind slaves are always hawt.)
Duke/OtogixRyou
(It's weird I know, but I read a fanfic where it worked.)

Side Note: If Alister/Amelda is chosen, I will probably add Dartz and the other Doma boys just because one just doesn't seem right without the others.

Also, if you have a pairing that you really love, talk to me about it and I'll see if I'm up to it. Just please, nothing with the Pharoah or Yugi. I can't stand those tri-colored haired god-modders.

Naruto
KakuzuxHidan

That's all I favor so...I'm pretty much up for anything just don't kill me if I don't get the character's personalities right.

Saiyuki
SanzoxGoku
HakkaixGojyo

Suggestions are fine.

Black Cat
CreedxTrain

Suggestions for this is fine as well.

Yami no Matsuei
MurakixTsuzuki (Horribly craving right now.
MurakixHisoka
TsuzukixHisoka

Tsubasa Chronicles
KuroganexFye
(Please don't correct me on the spelling of Fye's name. I dunno why there's three variations but this is the one I like best.)

xxxHolic

DoumekixWatanuki

The World Ends With You/It's a Wonderful Life
JoshuaxNeku

Getbackers
JuubeixKazuki

If you have something you really wanna do, ask me about it, there is a possibility that I can do it. The list above are just popular ones that I've done or want to do.

For Those Who Don't Like Yaoi or Don't Feel Like It!

Bleach
Various characters
Possible OC

Black Cat
Eve
Train
Svenny-baby
(Can't promise quality over Train and Sven, but I do love them.)

Darker Than Black/Gemini of the Meteor
Yin
Suou
July
Havoc

Tenchi Muyo
Various characters

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Various characters

Naruto
Hidan
Possible other character
Possible OC

Saiyuki
Various characters

Tsubasa Chronicles
Fye

xxxHolic
Yuuko
Maru
Moro
Watanuki

The World Ends With You/It's a Wonderful Life
Neku
Sho Minamimoto

Getbackers
Kazuki

Note: I am also up for general roleplaying, it doesn't always have to be all about the yaoi pairing and those being the only two characters in it. I like playing numerous characters and usually the more characters, the more fun it is.

I recently received a PM asking if I roleplay Narnia, so apparently I need to have a list of roleplays I don't do. The list will be updated when people ask me for something that I won't do.

Roleplays I won't do.
The Chronicles of Narnia

Let's have some fun now, shall we?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:11 pm
I'm always up for a good 1x1 RP! Sadly...I've yet to find any or have anyone join my own hahahaha. Oh so saddening....

Anyway, I'd like to join you if you don't mind =^_^= I'm not too big on yaoi however X_x

Asuka_Layne

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff