Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
How do you feel about posting in journals?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Other people posting in your journal?
  Yes! Let's be friends!
  I don't really care whether people post or not.
  It motivates me.
  No thanks, My journal is MY journal, I like to keep it to myself. Post in the main forum!
View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am
So as many of you have noticed, I'm totally a chatty-Cathy in the journal subforum. Constantly popping in, saying hi, seeing how you're doing and how your day went, etc.

In a few other journal-based guilds I've been in, I noticed that the more active we are in journals, the longer people stay, the more active they are, and the faster they reach their goals.

On the other hand, I understand that it's a private thing for a lot of people and they'd rather no one but them post.

What is your stance on your journal? Do you WANT people to come in and say "hi", or would you rather it be your own place to do things? Talk talk! This will help me and others to know. (: The last thing I want to do is pester people that don't want to be pestered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm
I love when people post in my journal. Makes me feel special to know someone took some time to read something I wrote and the time to respond to it. It also motivates me to read other people's journals when I have time.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am
I like to post in journals, and I don't mind at all when people are posting in mine. I like to check up on people and make sure they're happy and healthy and getting along on their goals.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:16 pm
I would appreciate it if people posted in my journal, being new I'd like to make friends with people, gain support from others, and I would like to be able to post in other people's journals as well in order to help them to reach their goals.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

+[Teh Amish Kotex Fairy]+

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm
I WANT people to post in topics/journals.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm
I love it when people post in my journal 4laugh but if people say things I disagree with, I will argue my point with them, so if people dont like that then maybe they shouldnt post sweatdrop  

Iconised Ghost

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 am
i do so much better when people post in my journal but its only happened once. it would make me feel like im not completely alone in doing this..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm
it really motivating to me biggrin

Just knowing you girls are watching is a lot of help. it make me watch my self and helps me get up and going. ninja my weekly poll helps me know how many people are look in week to week.

plus, i enjoy knowing what you girls our thinking. and knowing we're all in the same boat with weight also helps.  

Nolone

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games