Yes (prose)
  No (but trying)
  No (not trying)
View Results

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm
I'm just curious to see how many people here are published already. This includes magazines and anthologies, not just full length book deals.

I'm not sure if I'm really that proud of my publications, I've gotten one poem in Teen Ink, and another in a Canadian anthology. Both were pub/s specifically catering to teen authors, so the standard of work was well below what I would like to be at. Even so, I've had my name printed on paper. It felt good at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm
I doubt it's the kind of publication your talking about, but I've writen freelance for our local and school papers and published an article on the Wiccan religion in our magazine.

(creatively, though, well..I'm a reculse xd )  

Evermore Reality

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 pm
I've gotten poems published when I was in high school in our literary journal... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm
I want to get a book of my poetry published. My Literature teacher was a bit irritated when she caught me writing poetry in class instead of my normal schoolwork again. sweatdrop  

Crystalbow
Crew

Moniquill

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm
I've got two short stories published in anthologies with Circlet Press and they've purchased a third for an anthology to be published within the year.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 pm
I've just recently this year began entering Poetry Contest that my English teacher approves of. It wasn't my idea, to be honest. She just reccommended that I enter a few and see what happened! I entered one for the American Library of Poetry... I didn't win that one, but I was redirected to a different one... I don't quite recall the name of it, but I entered it almost a month ago. The results probably won't be out until late January at the latest...

Wish me luck!  

hip-hop04

Writing Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces