Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
The Premiere

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 am
The premiere of Alice in Wonderland is in two days in London. Think we'll get any more images or information after this?

What are your hopes for the movie? And what character are you most interested in?

The proper release date is getting close too, I kinda want to go watch it on the 5th or near to that date anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 am
Okay the premiere happened... there's also a new featurette for the movie with many new scenes, its quite easy to find on youtube.

Also clips of the movie have been released too, they're also on youtube.

The Caterpillar is in none of these... I'm getting really annoyed about this now. *rant, rant, rant*  

Azure Caterpillar

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am
I cant wait! xD i really want to go and see it next weekend because thats when my science exams are over untill July thank god!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:02 am
Yes, I want to go watch it as soon as its released. XD But I dunno if I'll manage to get a ticket for the 5th.

Also all the cinema chains in the UK that said they wern't going to show it are now... even Odeon.  

Azure Caterpillar

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Well Azure, you'll be happy when the movie comes out and you get to see the caterpillar whee I can't believe it's Alan Rickman! And I heard the Odeon argument was overturned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm
Azure Caterpillar
Yes, I want to go watch it as soon as its released. XD But I dunno if I'll manage to get a ticket for the 5th.

Also all the cinema chains in the UK that said they wern't going to show it are now... even Odeon.

Same here; heck, I remember when I went to see Sherlock Holmes on its opening day, the first theater we went to was sold-out of tickets. I hope it's not the same with AiW. x.x  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am
I know, I can't wait to finally see Absolem as he isn't in any trailers. o.o

I think I'm going to have to watch it on the 6th March instead now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm
I'm trying to pre-book a good seat at my cinema for the weekend if I have time. Good thing I saved some birthday money! blaugh  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games