Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
New and wanting to learn....!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am
Ok so last year around this time, maybe it was march or april I am not sure, but anyways I started learning more and about myself in the contexted of more different senses. I was aproached by three wiccans and informened that was a psychic, energy manipulator, among a hole lot of another things that I can't actually remember, then one more in september who told me the same. no none of them where friends and really didn't even know each other. so since then I have been trying to reasurch more on these certain subjects as well as the wiccan/ pagan religions, but my research seems to run into websites that are plauged with viruses and yeah, so my guestion is: does anyone know anywebsites I can go to that are not plagued with viruses, so that I may continue my research?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Check out the threads in the Pathways subforum of this guild. There is a link list of helpful websites in a sticky in this section of the guild. Good luck~  

aoijea23487

jacard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm
Illiezeulette
Check out the threads in the Pathways subforum of this guild. There is a link list of helpful websites in a sticky in this section of the guild. Good luck~

Thank you.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff