Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm
P a w n - a i
      we die one after the other
          Might be killed for some of these but:
          Madonna - I just thought that she was a very overrated 80's entertainer, but after listening to some of her older stuff, I immediatly fell in love with her.
          Dir en Grey - Not sure if much people know visual kei bands, but I'm very skeptical when it comes to Japanese music. I thought this was going to be a band like Marilyn Manson or something. After I watched the Obscure music video, I died and went to heaven.
          Birthday Massacre - I haven't heard much of the band, and I didn't know what to think. But I'm quite fond of their songs!

Why would you be killed for any of those?
They're all pretty "mild" when it comes to so-called guilty pleasure music.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 pm
I like that Avril Lavigne song at the end of Tim Burtins Alice. It reminds me of Alanis Morissette, if she was using pitch correction.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:51 pm
Justin Timberlake.

I don't know why I resisted so much, at first. All the while knowing the special place N*sync still holds in my heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 pm
IY_and_MCR
Justin Timberlake.

I don't know why I resisted so much, at first. All the while knowing the special place N*sync still holds in my heart.

Hehehe, Justin, I wouldn't mention him in that thread because actually I didn't resist. *Thinks of the sexyback song*  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 am
I've really been digging Kanye West lately. Namely his newest album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

A friend of mine posted Kanye's MJ-esque video "Runaway" on Facebook, and I actually took the 30+ minutes to watch it.

I was pretty impressed with the music.

So here I am, a Kanye fan [somewhat] - and after I had decided not to ever promote him after what he did to Taylor Swift.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm
I actually listen to a lot of rap. I used to really dislike it but as I got more into graffiti and I ran into it a lot it really grew on me.
My favourite group is Typical Cats, but a couple other mentions:
Immortal Technique, Eminem, Loop Troop, Gang Starr (RIP Guru), Outkast, Ghostface Killah, Slick Rick.

Also, not something that's really guilty pleasure music, but I suggest everyone to check out "Regina Spektor".
Listening to her right now, it's quite beautiful.  

SADERR

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
I've recently discovered Mumford and Sons.
Their music....particularly White Blank Page...touches me on a level that hasn't been achieved in a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm
Gorillaz. I played their song on guitar hero.. then I started looking up videos on youtube..and I ended up buying tickets for their concert and having a fight with a friend that doesn't like Gorillaz. =]  

Sneeferu

Dangerous Gekko

10,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 am
I adore the Gorillaz.

On an update in this;
Actually, about 90% of my music is guilty pleasure music in the context of this guild.
Sure, I listen to Goth Rock, Post-Punk, Punk, Deathrock, Darkwave, Industrial, all that.

But I'm also almost ALWAYS listening to Hiphop, Hardcore/metal, Techno/Electronica/Dubstep/House, Indie rock, Alternative, Grunge, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on that I like. I'm not picky in any way when it comes to music. xP

Current song:
Tyler, The Creator and Hodgy Beats - "Sandwitches"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwvStS553WE&skipcontrinter=1  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out