Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
the different kinds of bisexuals.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albert DeMentia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm
There are different kinds of people who are bi. When it comes to me, i'm bi, and i like guys more than i do girls therefore i'd much rather date guys. i have many other bi friends, guys and girls alike, however there's only a certain percentage of them who actually prefer the same sex. Some of them would always point to a member of the same sex and go "omg theyre hottt!" and that's as far as their bisexuality goes, meaning i only ever see them date the opposite sex. a lot of people are like that today, claiming to be bi, but never seeming to have any urges to date the same sex. if you ask me i think it's done for attention, or just to impress the opposite sex. there have been a lot of guys i fell for who were like that, and who've broken my heart because of it.
What are your thoughts about this? Have you ever experienced anything similar?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 am

I touch the fire and it freezes me;
I look into it and it’s black.

Yeah, most girls I knew in high school were 'bisexual' instead of bisexual. Pretty much they'd make out with someone of the same sex so that guys would bang e'm. But they don't really have any intention of developing romantic/loving feelings for people of the same sex. I haven't seen this as a problem much for guys (since the bi guys I've met had had bfs), but it definitely happens a lot.

Why can’t I feel? My skin should crack and peel.
I want the fire back.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
They're all over the place for srs. It's a bit mean to "real" bisexuals in my opinion, heh. I know a lot of girls, as Drakie said, say they're bi to get guys, and I think it's less common with guys because most straight men are a bit homophobic.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm
I stumbled upon this when looking for something interesting the guild xD
It's a bit late and all but wtv ^^;;

I don't know if I can say I'm a serious bisexual or not. Although I find both sex interesting and attracting, being in a serious relationship with a girl might be difficult and frustrating...
Difficult because,well I'm not very open about this personal issue.
frustrating because I love the feeling you get when you're with a strong male,the protective side. Whereas female, I adore the tenderness...

Anyway ! It's complicated and I think one should really consider every possibility before actually declaring themselves official bisexual. Instead, to be fair, how about bi-curious? =D  

Mage_Almasy

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 am
Yes, it is a complicated business... I consider myself bi-permissive, meaning I'm attracted to both sexes, but won't go out of my way to date a girl. I'm just not completely comfortable with the idea yet. Then again, I'm not really in a place to be dating anyone at the moment. I'm enjoying the single life : D

Sigh, there is also the matter that the one girl I would be okay with dating is straight & has a wonderful boyfriend. It seems like since my first boyfriend, I've been stuck in the repeating loop of unrequited love.

Thirdly, I'm hopelessly romantic. I don't want to play around to figure out where I reside on the Kinsely scale. I would rather find one person to commit to and stick with them the rest of my life. It might seem impossible, but I'm keeping my friends close, so to speak. Friendship is supposed to be one of the best foundations for lasting love.

Finally, being fond of the idea of having a family of four kids (two of my own & two adopted) sounds like it would be harder to pull off with a woman. Although, with the new marriage laws in WA, it might just have gotten a bit more feasible. Maybe I'll end up with the woman of my dreams, instead of the man.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Although I am not Bi myself, nor am I curious, several of my friends are majority of which are girls, and they are all okay with having a romantic relationship with the same-sex. Actually my one friend would much rather be with a girl than a male, claiming, "Boys are complicated and all the same and hard to be around. It would take a miracle to date a boy properly." my friend though isn't someone who uses boys or plays around. Granted she has dated several times, she just never felt comfortable with boys on a true romantic scale. The opposite is with my male Bi friend. He is more attracted to females and says that it takes a really special male for him to fall for.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items