Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
◄I. N.P.R.S► (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which town is best?
  Salt lake city, UT
  Morgan, ID(not a real town I made it up)
  Little Creek, CL(not a real town I made it up)
  Spring Vil., MN
  China Town, NY
  other?(you want it in your home town PM me.)
View Results

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

User Image

◄I. N.P.R.S►
-International Paranormal Research Society-

Īn †ħε мσs† σяđїηя¥ σƒ рłαсεs †ħεy łυяk, їη †ħε đαяk †ħεy płαy.
Ŧħεy αяε †ħσsε †ħα† сαηησ† Ьε sεεη. Шε αяε †ħσsε ωħσ ωїłł ƒїηđ Ŧħεм.
Шε αяε †ħε GĦσs† Ħυη†εяs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXЅ†σяў

ღAfter afew years in buisness, Shibuya Psyic Research
got its start, it went international. Now in their are almost twenty locations all
over the world. In the small town of ______(<-- will take poll on which location we will be), I.N.P.R.S the main U.S branch
are getting themselve's into strange cases. Could this be the start of something
or just random coincidence.ღ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

۞Яσłεs۞XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*Clutz* - Very hard to deal with, but over all realiable. Alway falling down or dropping somethin, getting hurt is one of their strong suits.
taken/rsvp/open up to two
*Monk* - Hard working, but playful, has fun with other people and helping others.
*Miku* - A priestess of the morning mist, came over to america from japan. Her power isn't very strong, but when its morning she can summon spirits from the mist.
*Priest* - With a stronge belief in what is wrong and what is right. He can tell when others are lieing.
taken/rsvp/open only one
*Normal* - Can't do anything special, but their useful in their own way.
taken/rsvp/open I don't care how many
*Psychic* - Can use their own speical powers.
taken/rsvp/open up to five only two can be super strong.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX※Ρσωεя'§※

List of Powers; may only pick up to three:

Clairvoyance - is the term given for the ability to 'see' objects that are either far off or hidden. One of the rarest psychic ability, it takes a lot of time to develop and is generally kept secretive by people who have it. Clairvoyants - can also visually see spirits and angels also.
Clairaudience - is the psychic power related to 'hearing'. People, who have such a capability, can hear voices from different time or places, which are inaudible to others.
Clairalience - is the power of 'smelling'. People who have clairalience have the ability to smell aromas and odors that come from a spiritual source.
Clairknesis - is the term given for the ability to 'feel' the angels and spirit around a person.
Clairsentience - means the ability to sense subtle feelings, emotions or energy. In this instance, the psychic has an insight or 'knowing' of a hidden or forgotten fact.
Intuition - is the psychic power or sense to attain information without making an effort to know about it. It is generally a person's quick and ready insight, which is seemingly independent of any previous experience or observed understanding.
Channeling - is the power to act as a channel, so that a spirit can communicate using your body. It is noted as a process of receiving message from spirits.
Precognition - is the psychic power associated with people who have the capability to know the future, before it actually happens.
Telepathy - is linked with people who have the potential to know what others are thinking. While the other person says nothing, a telepath is able to contemplate what he has thought.
Medium - is a psychic power through which people are able to listen to or observe dead spirits. These kinds of psychics often share a number of related skills and have a vast storage of energy from which to draw, but are often unable to practice their art alone.
Retro-cognition - is connected with people who have psychic powers to see, hear and feel into the past lives.
Psychometry - deals with the ability to know about a person by touching the object he has touched. It is through psychic impressions or vibrations that such psychics identify the person and reveal about him.
Aura - is the ability to figure out the energy that originates from living beings. People with such psychic ability can often reveal much about the person by seeing his/her aura.
Empathy - means the ability to feel other person's needs and wants.
Empathic - people are able to pick on the emotions of others, even if they do not say. They do it by the mental and physical energies emitted out by a person.
Shikigami - able to summon beasts/demons from another world.

The Nine Cuts.:.Kuji-in (九字印), ; miku/monks may use.

Rin, kyō /Hyō/Hei, Tōh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen

The hand postures are as follows:

Jumon is On baishiraman taya sowaka. Mudra is dokko, "seal of the thunderbolt."

臨 (Rin): Hands together, fingers interlocked. The index (sometimes middle) fingers are raised and pressed together.

Jumon is On isha naya in tara ya sowaka. Mudra is daikongo, "seal of the great thunderbolt."

兵 (Pyō): Hands together, pinkies and ring fingers interlocked (often on the inside). Index finger and thumb raised and pressed together, middle fingers cross over index fingers and their tips curl back to touch the thumbs' tips, the middle-fingers' nails touching.

Jumon is On jite rashi itara jiba ratanō sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the outer lion."

闘 (Tō): Hands together, index fingers cross each other to touch opposite ring fingers, middle fingers crossed over them. Ring and pinky fingers are straight. Tips of ring fingers pressed together, tips of pinkies pressed together, but both sets of ring and pinky fingers are separated to form a V shape or bird beak.

Jumon is On haya baishiraman taya sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the inner lion."
User Image
者 (Sha): Hands together, ring fingers cross each other to touch opposite index fingers, middle fingers crossed over them. Index finger, pinky and thumb straight, like American Sign Language "I love you".

Jumon is On nōmaku sanmanda basaradan kan. Mudra is "seal of the outer bonds."

皆 (Kai): Hands together, fingers interlocked.

Jumon is On aga naya in maya sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the inner bonds."

陣 (Jin): Hands together, fingers interlocked, with the fingertips inside.

Jumon is On hirota ki shanoga jiba tai sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the wisdom fist," also known as "seal of the interpenetration of the two realms."

列 (Retsu): Left hand in an upward-pointing fist, index finger raised. Right hand grips index finger, and thumb is pressed onto left index's nail.

Jumon is On chirichi iba rotaya sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the ring of the sun."

在 (Zai): Hands spread out in front, with thumb and index finger touching.

Jumon is On a ra ba sha nō sowaka. Mudra is "seal of the hidden form," also simply called the "meditation mudra."

前 (Zen): Hands form a circle, thumbs on top and fingers on the bottom, right hand overlapping left up to the knuckles.

The Monks Chant/Mantra:

-Naumaku san manda bazaradan
-Sendamakaro shata sowataya un tarata, kan man
-Naumaku san manda bodaran, on boron
-Naumaku san manda bazaradan kan!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

◊Яεсąp◊XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♫There is not one yet♫  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

XXXXX1: There will be no god modling in this rp!
XXXXX2: I don't want to see anybody not drinking(just kidding, don't)
XXXXX3: There are no Puffters(its okay its just a joke, gays are okay with me)
XXXXX4: Keep it rated pg13
XXXXX5: PM all profiles to me.
XXXXX6: There is no rule six
XXXXX7: I don't want to hear much profanity
XXXXX8: Rule eight is the same as rule four
XXXXX9: No killing others without telling me, and them.
XXXXX10: Follow the ToS(this was fixed do to my friend^^ wink
XXXXX11: No Cybering
XXXXX12: Fallow Subforum rules, & Guild rules.

XXXXX13: OOC must be (()); (); {}; []; or anything pretty.....

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

[align=center][img](direct link to picture of your chara.)[/img]

[size=24][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][color=(color3)].:[/color][color=(color1)](chara name)[/color][color=(color3)]:.[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/size]

[size=9][color=(color2)]-[/color][color=white](username)[color][color=(color2)]-[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=18][color=(color2)]_-+[/color][color=(color1)](personality trait, list three)[/color][color=(color2)]+-_[/color][/size][/align][align=right][color=(color3)](adjective that goes with age)[/color][color=(color2)](age)[/color][/align]

[size=14][align=center][color=(color3)]-[/color][color=(color1)]bio[/color][color=(color3)]-[/color][/align][/size]

[align=left][color=(color2)](height)[/color][color=(color3)]ft.Tall[/color][/align]

[align=right][size=18][color=(color2)]_-+[/color][color=(color=1)](other)[/color][color=(color2)]+-_[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=(color2)](crush)[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][color=pink]o[/color][color=hotpink]X[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=18][color=(color2)]_-+[/color][color=(color1)](skill or power in phychic)[/color][color=(color2)]+-_[/color][/size][/align][align=right][color=(color3)](song)[/color][color=(color2)](artist)[/color][/align]

[align=center][u][color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][color=color1)]what role you play)[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/align]

[align=left][color=(color3)]-[/color][color=(color2)](likes)[/color]
[color=(color3)]-[/color][color=(color2)](likes)[/color]
[color=(color3)]-[/color][color=(color2)](likes)[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=color1)]Give me more[/color][/align]
[align=center][img](icon of your chara)[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=(color1)]Burn them[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=(color2)](dislikes)[/color][color=(color3)]-[/color]
[color=(color2)](dislikes)[/color][color=(color3)]-[/color]
[color=(color2)](dislikes)[/color][color=(color3)]-[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image