Submit

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm
Oh MAN. Update on guycrush. Okay, so in case you don't know, Mister Amazing is amazing. Point blank. We've got so much in common. And we're beginning to get sort of close. Everything was going so well and then . . .

BAM.

My "friend", let's just call her Janet, starts dating him. Now normally it would be fine, and I'd shrug it off, wait for them to break up but here's the thing :: I TOLD her I practically was head-over-heels in love with the guy, and she dates him anyway, and thinks it is completely and totally cool with me! When she discovers I'm angry, she thinks a hug fixes everything and we're back to normal, but we're not. She making out with him right in front of me, whores herself around him, belly dances in front of him with me there. And then she goes onto my formspring [website where you can ask questions anonymously] and puts 'i think you have a crush on my boyfriend. ha ha.' Who else would it be?

But number one, YEAH, I ********' LOVED YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE YOU BACKSTABBED ME, b***h.
Number two, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DISPLAY IT ON THE INTERNET? Thank you, Captain Obvious, now the whole world can see that someone thinks I'm a tramp.

Because of the good person that's buried DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP inside me, I don't chase after him anymore. We're just friends, and we get along really well. Even better than him and Janet. And since I'm a very good actress, I manage to keep my composure. But every time she's around me, I get such a huge urge to punch her in the gut, and everyone of my friends tells me it's practically a good idea despite consequences.

So I wanted to get that out. What should I do?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 pm
That's very very very wrong of her. I know quite a few people who would do that. I'm so sorry for what's happening. She doesn't deserve him, but I honestly don't think there's much you can do about it. Your options are...

1. Tell her DIRECTLY how you feel. If she goes to hug you and makes light of the situation, tries to change the subject, etc, stop her. Make sure she knows you're serious. It won't end the relationship, but it will let her know you are DEFINITELY not cool with this. Also, tell her flat out that if she is going to date thsi guy, STOP BEING AFFECTIONATE TOWARDS HIM AROUND YOU. COMPLETELY. If you dont wanna say 'I love your boyfriend and it makes me sad to see you kissing him', say that it makes you uncomfortable and/or it's excessive.

2. If that doesn't work or you're just plain sick of her, stop being friends with her. At least until she stops dating him.

I think this might belong in the 'Girls' subforum.... but yeah, that really really sucks. She's wrong.  

The_Brightest_Moon

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:33 pm
you really need to let her know that ur not kwel with it. that is very wrong with her. tell her that that was so wrong of her. if she tries to hug you back away and let her know ur not joking  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 am
That really sucks, I feel for you, I've been there.

The thing is though, you have to remember that no matter how much you like this guy, boys aren't objects. You can't have ownership and you can't 'claim' one, they make decisions for themselves and as much as it hurts it seems this guy is into your friend.
It doesn't sound like she's being very considerate though. I wonder if she knows how important it is to you? Maybe you should just talk to her and let her know that you're really struggling with this, and while you support her in her relationships she could really help by laying off the PDAs while you're around. There's a good chance she's not being purposely hurtful, it's just that when you have a new boy in your life you can sometimes get a little too wrapped up in the excitement of that, and she might not be as perceptive of your feelings right now.

I hope it all works out sweetie.

LyricalSoul93

Ryunaza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am
Rip her up and down. Tell her, point blank, how frikkin rude and bitacious (is that a word?) her act is. Ignore her otherwise. Hip bump her -accidently- into objects until she gets the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 am
I agree with talking to your friend about it, but also, talk to the guy as well and ask him how he feels about it, and tell him, if he doesn't know already, that you like him.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm
•_• That happened to me once.

Tell her how you feel, and if she knew you liked him, then she's a b***h! That's right, if she knows you liked him, then what friend is she.

On the other hand, if she didn't. Don't be an a**. Tell her you liked him, and you wanted him to be yours. Then, as you show her what has been going on, then she will see what she has done.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm
For the person above me, we were talking literally two days before they got together, and I told her that I had really REALLY strong feelings about him.

Her response :: 'aww, he's just so lovable!'

Two days later :: They're going out, full on, and she totally does NOT care.

Thanks for all the support guys! I told her that I was ********' pissed off, and every time they kiss in front of me, I look away. But now she's doing pole-dancing stripper moves, like rolling her hips and bending down and s**t, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and me, and other people, so it's like a public display of SLUT-ness. And she knows it hurts me, because every time she does it, I go "Censor!" or "I TOLD you not to do that in front of me." And she just laughs. She does it quite often. Too often . . .

Wow she really sucks at being a friend.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm
(You'll probably never do this xD)

You put on a mask, get a bat (or something else), smack her silly, and when they suspect you say: "You have no proof!"

Yeah, I just gave you a tiny little laugh didn't I?

Well, wait till they break up, 4 months after, and ask the guy out. Move on. Or just keep your anger in, and in your dreams, you get your way~!

Oh and here's ANOTHER thing you don't wanna do, but I just wanna suggest it!

Blog that's she's a b-tch and a backstabbing dumbass with no heart! Or some other insult! If you want, you can ask me for one! Describe her more, and I'll creat the perfect-ish insult for you!!!

OH OH! And learn another language she doesn't know, but you do, and say any insult in that language, and lie to her saying "It means bestie!" or something along those lines.

This goes to all of you girls out there, want adivce for revenge? Come to me! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 am
Thanks so much! : DD You are awesome.
And you remind me of myself. XD I wish there were no witnesses.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Holy Crap! I never knew that you woulld think of trying to do that!

... Oh well...

Tell me if it works out or not! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm
honey, your better off not being friends with her, i've seen enough drama to know what's happening, she's a narcissist and is not a friend anyone would have, break off the friendship because she only wants him because you do, in about a week or even less, they'll be history and he'll come to you, i don't like taylor swift but 'you belong with me' should be your theme song! please don't do anything violent

♥♥ P.S the girl's a skank, any girl i know wouldn't be doing that unless she's looking for attention, any kind...  

Booty Popping

X_icewhip_X

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm
That girl isn't flirting with her boyfriend! She trying to get under your skin! And unfortunately, it's working! But hey, it's understandable! That would piss me off too!

Here's my advice: Go to her, take her a little ways from the crowd (but not too far), and tell her, straight up, that she's acting like a douche bag of a snotty little b***h (or something like that).

If she says "WTF?" to your statement,(which she most likely will) tell her how you feel! Do whatever it takes to get it through her thick head (Just make the profanity pg-13, and no violence. No need to freak out the guy!), but make it just loud enough to where everyone can "overhear" your predicament, so little miss b***h can't lie to everyone about what you said.

Here are a few tips:

1) Keep a hold of your profanity! I already said this, but I want to make it clear that if you go off calling her a "#$%^%$#$%^%$#$%^ who *&^$%^&^%$#$%^ and can*&^%$#$%^&%$%^ your &^%^&^%^&^% and would do the whole @#$% world a #$%^&*&^%$ favor by #$%$#%^%$%^ing herself in the@#$#@#$", then no one is going to take your side in the end, no matter how right you are! Words like "crap" and "damn" "a**" are okay, use "sh*t" sparingly, use "b*tch" only once or twice, and stay away from "f**k" "c**t" or "slut". Of you must use the F-word, use "frickin" instead. Gotta use the C-word? "a**" works just as well!

2) Try to use "I" statements. For example "When you start rubbing your a** all over a guy I TOLD YOU I really liked, I feel like sh*t!" It's hard to argue how you feel! Stay away from "You make me feel...". Believe it or not, she can't make you feel anything! Feelings are feelings! We have them! No one can control them! It's the way life works.

3) Say that you'll respect the relationship if she stops doing all those PDA's and sh*t like that! If she refuses or says she will, but does it anyway, tell her that your friendship is over. Pull away if she tries to sugar coat it with a hug! You mean business, and that means no sympathy!

4) Again, I say NO VIOLENCE! I sympathize with you, but if you get physical and throw the first punch, no one will take your side! If it gets hard, pretend that you just KNOW that she'll hit you first and that if you wait it out, everyone will hate her guts forever and you'll be acknowledged as a hero! That might not happen, but pretending that it will happen will give you the will power to keep your fists out of the conversation.

After your little chat, I would suggest talking with the guy in (ACTUAL) private (if Janet protests, be creative, like "I just wanna talk about the math assignment", and walk away with him before she can say anything else). Be brave, and tell him that you once confided in Janet that you liked him, and you think that's why she started dating him and why she keeps PDAing with him in front of you. He's actually in the relationship, so he might tell you what really going on if that isn't the case. Or maybe something will click in his head and he'll finally understand why he hates being with her (if he does).

All in all, keep your head high and your chin up! You don't need a friend like that! All you need is you and your wonderful personality!

Good luck! I'm rotting for ya! wink  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff