Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Never trust a thing they say...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 am
I've been at my family's lakehouse since saturday night. On saturday morning/noon, I got a text from a really cute guy friend whom I don't talk to much. He's a bit of a player. So we were talking, it seemed he was flirting, at least on my end. He indirectly invited me to see 'Valentines Day' with him, said we should hang out, etc. We were helping my friend and his get together, and I was like 'hmmm.... think of something cutesy and romantic he could tell her' and so he replied with 'I've got something!'. I ask him what it is, and he said he can't tell me, "In case he tells me in the future" (paraphrasing it. That's the short, summarized and translated from guy-talk version). So I was REALLY happy. As we got closer to the lakehouse in the car ride I told him I was about to lose cell phone service, seeing as there isn't any up there. I told him that I'll have some internet access, so if he wants he can send me a message on facebook and that I'd love to talk to him more. And he said "Ok, I will 3nodding ".

Well, I checked multiple times over the weekend. Per day. Nothing. Absolutely nooooothhiiinnngggg. Today when we got out of the mountains and turned my phone on, I saw that he didn't even reply to the last message I sent him before I lost coverage. My friend (the one we were trying to get to get together with the guy) and her new soon-to-be boyfriend ( whee ) are now trying to get us on a double date to see Valentines day. I want to, but I'm just mad at him. Plus, what if he thinks I'm weird for going on a double date with him after we were only talking (my friend yelled at me for living in my fear. I needed it. Thanks Tuck). It's just really annoying and confusing. He still hasn't talked to me. I'm just pissed off. If you tell a girl you're gonna talk to her, you grow a ******** pair of balls and you do it.

I'm just starting to believe I should never trust a thing a guy says. At least in high school.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 am
If you know he's a player and your friend knows he's a player,are you really going to be putting yourself out there for this guy?

ArsenicArsinoe

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am
chrisy056
If you know he's a player and your friend knows he's a player,are you really going to be putting yourself out there for this guy?

He's not a player. He's a little cocky, but not a player.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 am
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056

Ooh.Because earlier you said player.lol.Anyways,do you think it's worth it?Because what if you do get that date and the same thing happens after and he doesn't contact you again?You'd have just wasted your time.

ArsenicArsinoe

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am
chrisy056
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056

Ooh.Because earlier you said player.lol.Anyways,do you think it's worth it?Because what if you do get that date and the same thing happens after and he doesn't contact you again?You'd have just wasted your time.

Whoops, I did... xD Well he's not really a PLAYER player, but has that kind of attitude, the "I can get any girl I want" attitude. But I know him, and he's actually really nice. If I just wasted my time, well... it's better than never going on a date in the first place and then wondering what it could've been like, right? At least it happened. But at this rate nothing IS happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 am
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056

Whoops, I did... xD Well he's not really a PLAYER player, but has that kind of attitude, the "I can get any girl I want" attitude. But I know him, and he's actually really nice. If I just wasted my time, well... it's better than never going on a date in the first place and then wondering what it could've been like, right? At least it happened. But at this rate nothing IS happening.

I see.lol.I say wait it out and see how things go.But that's just because I'm an observer.I like to see how things go and progress between people.If he makes some effort to contact you,why not?See what happens.And yes,I agree better to have gone out and seen what happens than to wonder what could have been.

ArsenicArsinoe

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 pm
chrisy056
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056
Konayuki_ko
chrisy056

I see.lol.I say wait it out and see how things go.But that's just because I'm an observer.I like to see how things go and progress between people.If he makes some effort to contact you,why not?See what happens.And yes,I agree better to have gone out and seen what happens than to wonder what could have been.

If i just wait, nothing will happen most likely. If he hasn't talked to me now, why would he talk to me later? I'm not going to talk to him first. He said he would talk to me, so he needs to ******** grow a pair, pick up the phone, sign on, do whatever. I'm tired of guys making me do all the work to get in contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Could you please update one of your last post, I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but other people want help too. And it gets cluttered when people make so many forums. Just remember.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
User ImageUser Image

Could you please update one of your last post, I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but other people want help too. And it gets cluttered when people make so many forums. Just remember.

Edit: Whoops misread and thus mis-replied. Sorry. And why can't I reply to new posts? Everyone else does. Why am I being singled out for this?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 am
Konayuki_ko
iDorkosaurous_Rex
User ImageUser Image

Edit: Whoops misread and thus mis-replied. Sorry. And why can't I reply to new posts? Everyone else does. Why am I being singled out for this?

User ImageUser Image

I'm not trying to single you out. You're just the one, who I notice, because I see your post so often. It's just that. Plus, it's not a problem, when it's only one or two new post.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PrincessEv

Magical Hobo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 pm
✖✖

Personally, I wouldn't go out with him. I've dated a few guys like that before, and it NEVER ended well. Guys who think they can get any girl and who are very cocky usually need to be brought down a notch or two. But...if you want to wait and see if it's just some protective act he puts on, then go for it I guess. >w<

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm
PrincessEv
✖✖

Personally, I wouldn't go out with him. I've dated a few guys like that before, and it NEVER ended well. Guys who think they can get any girl and who are very cocky usually need to be brought down a notch or two. But...if you want to wait and see if it's just some protective act he puts on, then go for it I guess. >w<

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well... update..... his excuse? "I don't really know how to use facebook so I couldn't". What.. the... ********... my friend read that and she was like "I almost CHOKED while reading that! That's not an excuse!!!!"  

The_Brightest_Moon

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff