Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Should I give up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minisailormon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 pm
Okay I like this boy he is really tall he is a dork not the best looking but nice.

And I have a friend...A model friend she films in small movies and stuff like that well every boy I like ends up liking her! Sure she has a great personality and pretty but I want someone to my self!

She also likes to flirt....Alot!

And there is another boy I like he is kinda heavy he is cute and has a really good personality...well he likes my friend me and him are awsome friends and he tells me who he likes. Everyone tells me he is bad news he keeps going out with this other girl and he keeps dumping her but I still like him.....

What should I do everyone likes my friend I dont know if the first guy likes her but the second one does...What should I do I want to tell them how I feel about them!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:13 pm
try and get him alone when your friends not there to distract him and tell him how you feel 3nodding  

Sora Nightwhisper

minisailormon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Oh um I know the first guy likes a girl but she is 2 years older or more not that age matters....But I try to tell him how I feel so many times I just blush and cant say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm
I know I should give up  

minisailormon

Azusanga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm
minisailormon
I know I should give up

If that's your attitude, then sure. Go on and give up. If you don't want to, you don't have to.

Not everyone likes the same person. Everyone in my school likes Josh*, but I really don't find him attractive at all. I'm actually more attracted to the short kid who enjoys anime and sci-fi, as well as the tall kid who's heavier set, has glasses and braces, and enjoys making pterodactyll noises. Just sit them down and tell them.

I'm with, actually, a different man who has dark, fluffy hair, is tan, heavier set, shorter then me, very deeply religious, but has, in my opnion, the world's greatest personality.

*-name changed for identity purposes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm
minisailormon
I know I should give up

K, tell your friend to not flirt with him. It works.

And please don't give up, but don't be creepy. ^_^  

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm
ManiacSpiderDoll13
minisailormon
I know I should give up

K, tell your friend to not flirt with him. It works.

And please don't give up, but don't be creepy. ^_^

it doesn't work all the time, when some girls are just natural flirts and can't help when a guy or girl thinks they are flirting when they actually aren't.

if you want to give up, go ahead. focus on your life and dreams or something.

if not, then don't. everyone has their own tastes in guys, so maybe this girl your friend won't flirt with him because he's not attractive to her. get his number first and start out texting him or just being friends and then tell him. it doesn't get any easier, but you have to suck it up and just blurt it out. :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 am
minisailormon
Oh um I know the first guy likes a girl but she is 2 years older or more not that age matters....But I try to tell him how I feel so many times I just blush and cant say anything.
Yeah its embarrasing to just tell someone you like them. Its a lot less awkward to get the point across by asking him on a date. "Would you like to go to the movies with me on Saturday" is a lot less awkward than straight up confessing that you like him. But the message is pretty much the same.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

I dunno what to say, other than if you don't want to give up, don't. If you find someone you want, hold on and don't let go until you're sure it's a lost cause.

I don't really know what it's like wanting a guy that wants everyone else, I'm the girl that every guy wants, but only for one reason. Pretty much all I've got is looks as far as they're concerned, and that's the only reason a lot of guys like me. (I'm not trying to be vain, it takes confidence to know when you're pretty, I think all girls should know they're pretty :3) I'm also a natural flirt, trust me, it gets you into trouble without realizing it until it's too late User Image (please don't hate me, I tell it like it is...)

Anyway, you just have to be confident and not let her get away with this one. If you want him, let him know.

When it happened to a friend and I, she just had to tell me that the guy that was flirting with me was the one she wanted, I didn't even realize I was flirting with him and I tried really hard to stop. He ended up with her in the end because he knew I was just a flirt and wasn't interested in him.

I wish you luck heart

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces