Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Gaia's new sponsorship is Alice in Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice Rahne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:16 am
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Usually they release one more item when the movie's actually released in theatres, though. And then again when it' out on DVD. They draw these ads out as long as possible, Disney does. You know they want as many people as possible to come see it so they advertise it as long as possible.

And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 am
Hookahs are pretty, they'd be a nice item here on Gaia...

March is getting close now... I already pre-ordered those two games. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 pm
i preordered my tickets already!!!!! i cant wait for the movie been waiting forever!!! also cant wait for the game!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 pm
I probably won't be able to watch the movie on the 5th... but I hope I don't have to wait a week or something.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:48 pm
I see what you mean, but Disney's invested a TON of money in advertising on this site. It's like every other page I click through has Depp-Hatter staring at me. And they're not simple picture ads; there's movies and sounds and multiple whatevers... that's a lot of money to sink. So who knows; I know I'd love to see another item when it hits theaters!

I should probably preorder my ticket... I'm going to a huge party on the release date and I'm supposed to be dressing up, so it might be a good idea. >-> Gah, I'm so disorganized... and poor. *pets the butterflies living in her pocketbook*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:10 pm
Marchy... o.o Why do you have butterflies in your pocketbook? Isn't it usually moths? Even so, you shouldn't have either in there...

Stop keeping Lepidoptera in your pocketbook! Naughty Hare! Honestly. XD

But seriously there must be at least a couple more items, otherwise this really isn't an amazing sponsorship.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Well, there were moths in there, but my kitty tried to eat them, so they left. And well, you know, the economy... besides, butterflies are surprisingly more durable. They can combat my kitty like no other mother.

XD

I agree... I mean, I keep clicking the little poll questions in the margins in hopes of getting something, but nothing happens. XD So much for that idea, ha!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 am
One day I'll be a butterfly you know... one day! o.o

But I'm quite content with being a caterpillar for now. XD

I really don't think we'll get another item now anyways. *sighs*  

Azure Caterpillar

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm
Aww cheer up Az, (can I call you Az?)
I hope there'll be another item soon, preferably something really cool like the queen of heart's sceptar or the Caterpillar's Hookah! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Heeeeeey... that's right! ^___^ o.o *watches you suspiciously* Juust kidding. XD

Yeah, it sure looks that way, though they did send out another announcement the other day about the release trying to get people to check out the sponsorship links. I haven't looked into them yet myself, but I figured they were just more of the same. Which I don't mind at all, haha. XD Anyone check them out to confirm? *goes to do so*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 pm
Sure, call me whatever... no don't call me 'whatever' but... oh you know what I mean. o.o

And Marchy, watching me like that is creepy! I won't just metamorphosize randomly! XD

Also I think it just gives you the same items.  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff