Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Silly putty? :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nymphiedora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:17 am
Hi! I'm Nymphie, I'm new here smile I feel the need to introduce myself before getting onto the topic, lol. I'm 23, I'm pretty happy with how I look but its a b***h to find things that fit nicely so I would like to lose some weight. None of my fave stores carry my size pants (14-16) in the store ;__;

Anyways! I snack. A lot. This semester I noticed that I literally gnaw on my pens during class just for something to do gonk Its a bad, bad habit. And when I'm not gnawing on pens I feel the need to eat food so I can do something. Not because im hungry, just the need to be active. So I found some silly putty at the dollar store a few weeks ago and was SOOO excited and its pretty much stopped my snacking! Now instead of looking for food I just play with silly putty constantly. Its almost never out of my hands when I'm in my dorm. Its sooo fun, if you pull it sloooowly it stretches but if you do it fast it breaks! And it bubbles sometimes and then you can pop the bubbles and its just fun XD Its amuses me just as much as snacks did, and I dont miss snacking at all, I dont even think about it.

I dont know if anyone else has this problem, but if you do I hope this helps smile Probably any small toy would help, silly putty is the most fun though cool It gets pretty gross after weeks of being played with though >.>

The only bad part is I'm so used to putting whats in my hands in my mouth that the silly putty ends up near there quite often >.> I dont eat it, it makes it to my lips and then I realize what I'm doing and stop XD it will take a while to train my muscles to stop doing that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:49 pm
That's actually a *really* good idea, I should try doing that with my kneedable erasers....  

Tandahda
Crew

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games