Reply The L Guild Forum
What anime character do you relate to/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Prince Vladimir14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm
So I was thinking everyone is like some anime character so now is your chance to say what anime character your like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Yeah...I have two.I am like Kiba from Wolf's Rain because I'm determined and stubborn and stuff like that.
-I'm also mostly like L(not because I love him,but because when my friend told me i would like Death Note,she said its because I remind her of L.)but i'm like L because I barely sleep,eat alot of junkfood,love strawberries(seriously,they are my fave fruit!)never sit right,and I have natural bags under my eyes.
Those two are the anime characters I'm most like. X3  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm
Im a tiny bit like L b/c I do the thumb thing but one of my friends is like him b/c he eats all he wants but is practicly anorexic. and one of my best friends is an identical copy of Misa except her ADD isnt nearly as bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm
A lot of my friends tell me that I'm like L (which quite frankly, I don't see) becaues I'm always eating something sweet, I refuse to wear socks, and I subconsciously mess with my lower lip when I'm thinking about something. I see myself more as being like Karin Maaka because I'm very clumsy and I'm not the best when it comes to people.  

ShySlasher

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 pm
I'd say I'm like Taki Reizen from Maiden Rose because alot of people naturally put trust in me and believe I'm a strong leader despite that I am distant, sometimes cold, and always alone. I'd say I'm also like him because despite all this, anybody who knows me thinks I'm adorable (I'm serious, they glomp me on the spot, pat my head or tell me I look absolutely adorable....ick). I'd say I'm also like Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto because I don't really care for the attention everyone gives me ( alot of people think I'm perfect, trust me I'm not), I am literally trying to catch up to a genius (my father) as one of my ultimate goals, I am myself called a genius quite often, and I quite frankly am too focused on my goals in life to care about other people.  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games