Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] "Butterfly Kisses" original story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDarkDeception600Xx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 pm
A.N- Alright so here goes nothing. I've had this story sitting on my computer for a while collecting dust and wasn't sure where to post it. So I suppose I'll post the Prologue and Chapter One and see how it goes.

*WARNING* Offensive language and suggestive themes

Beginning *Justin*

This is my beginning. Where this whole thing starts, in this Mercedes Benz. With my iPod headphones jammed into my ears and the music playing so loud that it seems to consume me.

What could possibly begin here? It seems to be an average scene, a teenager tuning out his annoying babbling sister with music that was playing much too loud for their own health. But how many teenagers do you know are dumped into someone else’s arms? All because their parents of dealing with such a ‘disappointment’.

My bag was banging around in the trunk, and in held all my clothes, and all my most prized dirty magazines. Besides that, I had the shoes on my feet and the clothes on my back, heading straight for sure-fired hell. ‘Hell’ being out in the middle of nowhere. There was nothing but corn fields and grazing cattle where I was headed.

Now see, despite leaving everything I know behind me I can’t help but this situation a bit amusing. My father is literally the biggest d**k you will ever meet. The head of a major banking office he makes bank. My mother – oh god, she’s one of those that can’t stand to touch sinks in a public restroom, or hates the thought of having to live in a house that someone else has lived in. And of course, I couldn’t forget my sister Lilly. Not because I didn’t want to, but because it simply cannot be done. She’s literally my mother's clone, perfect in every way, and has become quite accustomed to having daddy’s money in easy access.

‘Daddy’ doesn’t ask much of us kids. Besides the expected…

“Get flawless grades.”

“Damn you Justin, I said get out there and play!”

“You had better get that math grade up Lilly or I’ll suspend your account.”

Yeah, you know, normal parent stuff. (Can you even call that normal?)

And I do apologize, but I suppose you should know whose story this is. I am Justin, formally known as Cole around school – a school I will no longer be attending. See, I lived what you could call a double life.

At home Justin was the name, playing ‘perfect’ was the game. After all it was expected of me, no more, but certainly no less than perfection. And the fact that perfection was not obtainable by humans did not enter my father’s mind; he always viewed as ‘we weren’t trying hard enough’. Slipping on one test shouldn’t be called a ‘failure’ but a simple ‘mistake’. In my father’s eyes it was a failure and with that, came serious consequences.

However at school, all of that disappeared and was replaced with a different kind of pressure. Being the star quarterback of the football team I was pretty well known. There, in that institution where learning was not an option, it was a expectation, I was known as ‘Cole’. The boy that everyone wanted, but no one could have. Spotless grades, and a reputation for being the hottest boy in school I got a lot of attention and I did my best to ignore it.

We pulled into a parking lot which seemed to be misplaced. After all it was out in the middle of farm lands. I wondered idly as we rolled to a stop if it was put here just for this very reason.

To pick kids up and tow them off to a prison-like boarding school.

Moon Mountain Academy was an all boy’s boarding school, focusing on ‘mentally disturbed’ teens. And, much to dear-old-dad’s dismay he had found out that I did in fact have a severe depression problem. I actually tried to off myself, just because I was so sick of the pressure of life, of society.

I climbed out of the back seat and earned some stares from the rest of the boys that stood and waited by their cars. Some had brought girls along with them, girlfriends wishing them luck?

As if luck could save them now.

Dad popped the truck and shoved my bag against my chest.

“You listen here boy, just because I’m not there doesn’t give you the right to d**k around. I’m payin’ damn good money for you to attend this crack pot school and I’m not going to stand for throwing my hard earning money away.”

“Gee dad, I would have thought after seventeen years that you would have learned that I have a name.”

He dropped my bag on the dusty road and turned his back on me. Lilly, dressed in a short skirt, tank top, Prada heals and with her white framed Gucci sunglasses resting on top of her head she leaning against ‘Daddy’s’ Mercedes and again, earned some stares.

While we waited I surveyed the boys I’d soon be attending school with. Most of them looked like freaks, but at the end, there was one who met my green eyes with electric blue.

He was tall, built, and at least a year older than me. Pale blond hair fell to frame his face, as he gazed at me with gentle eyes. We stared at each other for awhile, locked in each other’s gazes.

But he looked away as a gray, dinged, and dented mini bus pulled up in front of us. The doors were opened and everyone stood up a little straighter.

He was big, blurry, and had eyes that could freeze the blood that pounded through your veins. I would soon know this man to be Philip, and of course, just like any other gentleman that resumed the ‘alpha male’ position, we did not get along. He reminded me too much of my father.

“Alright gentlemen, drop your bags.” He said in a husky voice, definitely intimidating.

Everyone did so, but I waited a moment, testing the waters.

He looked over at me, grinned and came to stand in front of me.

“Hey, new kid, maybe you didn’t hear me right the first time,” He leaned in good at close, “Drop your ********’ bag!”

He yelled, good a loud, his breath stunk too, like cigarettes and cheap beer.

With a grin spread across my face I dropped my bag.

“Oh we’re gonna get along just fine.” He whispered, reflecting my grin back at me.

One by one, he searched our bags.

My first semester in hell had officially began.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 pm
Chapter 1 *Anthony*

“Well, well, Anthony Clark. I would have thought by now that you’d want out of this program.”

“Ah believe me Philip,” I brushed my long pale-blond hair from my face and grinned broadly, “I do. And perhaps I would be if parents would allow it.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been off the pills?”

“Well, six months. Finally stopped.”

“Good to hear.” He grunted while standing again after having checked my bag.

‘Emotionally disturbed’ didn’t even begin to cover me. I mean, I had been plagued by ‘bad luck’ and ‘tragedy’ ever since my mother died in a ‘tragic’ accident.

s**t, it wasn’t tragic; it was the way of life. And, there was no ‘accident’ about it. How can you possibly consider rape and murder an accident? Nope, completely intentional. After all, the guy didn’t ‘accidentally’ drag her into the bushes and take advantage of her and then ‘accidentally’ stab her with the pocket knife he’d been carrying.

But hey, I’m over it, no biggy.

I watch as Philip makes his way down the line and then let my eyes drift over his head to the one who stood in front of a Mercedes Benz. Dark hair, green eyes with a faint black outline around the iris, and built like a serious babe. I know I know, I’m looking at a guy here but hey, I can appreciate from a far right?

Philip stoops, gives him a look and starts rooting through his bag. I watch him; study him as he studies the man in front of him. A confident little s**t, that’s how he looks to me but that doesn’t take away from him at all. Probably not a virgin, laid at least once but probably a virgin to my kind of fun.

Will you stop thinking like that?!

When I see something I like I’m going to go after it!

Despite checking out guys, that doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m gay. In fact, I can remember specific occasions when I did climb in bed with a girl. So, bi, maybe? Or just curious? I don’t know which, but it doesn’t really matter. Right now I have my eyes set on the dark hared cutie standing four guys away from me.

The rest of the boys can be summed up in one word – psycho. Really, we have everything from former recovering meth addicts to attempted murders to the occasional bi-polar freak.

And then, we have people like him or me, who are simply depressed. I got myself into trouble with medication; I wonder what he had done to screw his life up so bad that he was being forced to come to this god forsaken place.

But wait, how did I know he was depressed?

Well duh, it’s the picture perfect ‘depression’ snap shot. Parents who are totally loaded who, I’m sure, expect way too much of their children. His gorgeous sister who seems to outshine him in everything, everything but sports that is.

With a wide grin perched on my face I dug a little deeper, letting my eyes scan over his body slowly.

He was the typical jock; Calvin Klein clung to his sculpted chest, allowed the chiseled muscles to show through the scarlet fabric. Dickeys concealed his legs, which I’m sure were well defined too. Dark hair, glistening as the sun beat down on it, silky I was sure and I longed to find out. And man did that boy have wicked a** eyes! Emerald green with a black outline that faded in.

“Hey man watch those!”

Philip stood up and in his hands he held several editions of Play Boy. Oh yeah, definitely straight.

Defiant Phil dropped them on the ground and when he stooped to pick them up he put his foot on top of them and grabbed the kid by his hair.

“Can’t you read? We sent a letter home, and these are not allowed on campus!”

“It’s not so much that I can’t read it’s that I refuse!”

“I’d enjoy that freedom while I have it if I were you.” Philip spat before picking them up off the ground and handing them back to his father who grinned at his son.

Alright, so my first impression of his family was ‘perfection’. His father in his perfectly creased, dark suit, had white teeth, a perfect smile and hair like his sons. His mother was the Barbie, her blond hair fell around her shoulders in soft waves as she scrolled through her contacts on her pink blackberry. And man was his sister hot! Her skirt was hardly long enough to be called a skirt, just a step above a belt, white designer heals I was sure and cool blue eyes, almost icy. Shirt was just a little too short, offering a peek at her torso and a little lower. She was cold, her eyes said it all, but it was appealing, I wanted to peel away those layers of protection along with her clothing.

She noticed me staring and grinned, her lips twitching and pulling up only slightly like it was an effort. Eyes glistening, highlighted blond hair sparkling in the sun light, she looked like an angel.
But we both knew that wasn’t true.

I grinned back at her and turned to face forward again.

Philip stood in front of the bus.

“Alright, one at a time you will find your seats on the bus. Consider yourselves lucky, you get a choice this time.”

The black haired cutie was the first, handed his bag to Philip who tossed it aside and nodded to him to step on. I watched carefully as he climbed the stairs, taking two at a time. Muscles that were once hidden by the Dickeys now bunched with the effort and showed through the card-board like fabric.

I shook my head, smiling slightly and slipping a hand in my pocket.

I was last to climb onto the bus and all the seats were taken of course. Without thinking twice, I sat next to the black haired cutie and smiled at him, brushing my hair from my face and turning my eyes on him.
He seemed a little surprised at my directness but smiled back faintly.

“Hey Kid, the name’s Anthony, you can call me Tony, but call me Annie and I’ll kick your a**.”

That did it and he grinned back at me.

But the moment didn’t go interrupted for long.

“Yo, knew kid I’d watch yourself if I was you. See, Tony here loves a*****e.”

I turned around and squinted like I couldn’t quite see him.

“Markus, is that you? Boy you look good! Those sores of yours seem to be going away. How long have you been off of crank remind me…?”

“Shut the hell up Clark.”

I smirked and turned around again, leaning back into the seat.

I knew the question was coming, so I quietly prepared myself for the well-rehearsed answer.  

xXDarkDeception600Xx

iYaoi Ninja

Desirable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm
Updateupdateupdate? biggrin DDD
I really likee itt~ biggrin
Anthony's personality is just UH-MAZING! I love him already~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm
This is super~ heart
You need to keeps this come!
Love the characters~  

maisuke-san

Beloved Fatcat

4everclueless

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Haha, my favorite character has to be Markus, and you only gave him two lines!
Just kidding. I love Justin. I mean Cole. Justin seems potentialy funny. I mean Cole does. ...It's just too confusing.
Update? =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 am
More MoRe MORE!!! Pleeeeeaaassseeee~!! heart heart heart heart 4laugh twisted  

foxykitty789

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 am
Like seriously post more asap or tell me you have a dev account & link me up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:12 pm
Good  

Ultra snow storm

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers