Calling Joe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 pm
Mac scowled slightly. "I meant no disrespect," he said, trying to keep his voice even, "but the fact is, I don't know you very well. I'm not going to assume you understand the rules, just because you were a Watcher."

He watched her pace until he couldn't stand it much longer. "Please sit -- you're making me dizzy."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Kali didn't sit to start, though at least stopped to blink at him, maybe she snapped over something little, that was easily corrected, though not in the best of ways. Collecting herself was easy, just like giving an easy smile of indifference was overly simple, she was use to masking emotions, no reason to change that now it seemed. It still took her a moment to decide to sit however before doing such, just back on the floor, it was better than sitting on the couch at the moment. "I have gotten better at following rules." Her words were light, no sign of being forced, even if the almost complete personality flipped was easy to see, "That lesson is long learned."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 pm
[OOC: Sorry for the long delay -- I somehow missed this post!]

Duncan smiled slightly. "This is where I'm suddenly at a loss," he said. "Normally I have my student take a room where I'm living, so I can protect them until they've learned enough to be on their own. Most of these died publicly, and had to disappear anyway, but the ER docs think they revived you.

"I guess you have a choice of whether you continue to live here, or move into a room in the loft."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 pm
(Eh it's okay, happens, I'm sure I've done it before, or was just to lazy to get online)

Well that wasn't exactly a choice she wanted to make really, Kali at lest didn't scowl at him for making her decide, though it was a thought. "That depends, what exactly would moving into a room at the loft entitle?" Because if there were annoying rules, well she might bypass the safely viewpoint of that option. Some rules would be understandable of course, no putting holes in walls or loud music all hours of the night, but without knowing she wasn't agreeing to anything.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:18 am
MacLeod gave a smile, as if he could read her thoughts.

"I own that building," he said. "I live on the upper floor, the dojo is on the ground floor, and the three floors in between are mostly empty or storage. I can let you use either the floor above the dojo -- which can be rather noisy when the gym is open -- or the one below mine.

"As long as you treat it with normal respect, you can come and go as you please."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm
Kali considered a moment, it would be wise, if slightly annoying, still it wasn't like she could watch out for herself all that great right now, not that she would ever admit that. Still after a sigh she nodded, "Sure that would be best, thank you." Even managed to sound sincere, for the most part, "The cat is coming with me."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:47 pm
"Never doubted it," Duncan nodded, giving the white cat another stroke. "Why don't you pack a bag for a few days, and there's a guest room in the loft you can use until we get you moved over?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 pm
Kali was silent a moment as she debating before standing, "Sure." nice simple answer, was better than sighing, she was getting tired of moving though. "Not much to move over." Most of her possessions stayed in boxes, what little she had past furniture. "Give me a minute." Packing wouldn't take her all that long for her, packing the cat was harder.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:45 pm
Duncan nodded, and sat quietly as Kali packed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 am
She had been rather truthful in packing wasn't going to be long, just shoved stuff in the messenger bag that had everything she needed for school in it. Had to make a few trips between the bathroom and her bedroom as she remembered small things to bring and debated on a few things to bring. She was good and didn't end up bringing some things, so she still was going to carry a gun, and yes extra clips were a given, and a back up holster for depending what she wore. Only brought one gun though, okay and a dagger.

Made a stop back in the living room to drop the bag off before going to the living room closet to get the cat stuff out, the poor cat that still didn't have a name after several years. Even most of the cat's items went in a bag quickly enough, leaving just the cat to go in the carrier. Sadly it showed that Kali was use to leaving in a hurry, but she did have violence issues so it made some sense.

"Going to miss my pool table." It was something to say so she said it, though her next words were completely off topic from that, "So when are you going to break this lovely news to Adam and anyway I can watch?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm
"You have a pool table?" Mac said, glancing around at the part of the house he could see from the sofa. "We'll move any of your furniture over -- the empty floors are only sparsely furnished, mostly equipment and stuff that will be moved to the other two floors."

At the mention of Adam, Mac gave a not-quite-exaggerated shudder. He imagined paint blistering, and was glad the loft had brick walls. "I think it might be safer if you didn't watch," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 pm
"Really only care about the pool table." Everything else was just normal for her, most the furniture came with the house, the few pieces she bought she didn't over care about, this was the first table she had spent more than normal on something.

Otherwise she had to shrug, "Aww, ruin my fun already, gesh." Not that she was being at all serious of course, didn't seem to care if she got to watch or not, pretty sure she'd hear something of it anyway. "Anyway, I guess I'm ready pretty much." Even squatted to open the door on the cat carrier, which the cat knew by sight given the way it glared before pulling it's self up to stare at Kali like she was just annoying.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 am
As the cat stepped off his lap, Duncan stood and picked up Kali's bag. "Let's go, then."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 pm
Well that was nice of him, because she was still trying to get the cat in the carrier, which wasn't that hard, use of treats helped greatly. When she was able to safely lock the cat in she flashed a smile, pushing her glasses back up her nose. "Sure, no reason to stay here now is there." With that she had no issue collecting her cat and heading for the door, of course grabbing her keys as she went. On the bright side of everything she had calmed down with everything that had happened and was just rolling with things as they came up, she could have gone a different route in her reactions.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out